Syria

B-Man

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Obama wants absolutely nothing to do with wars, terrorism or global conflicts. It distracts from his Robin Hood agenda which is all he really knows and cares about.

He really like drones though. Keeps him from having to put more prisoners in Gitmo where they are so mistreated.

post-9928-0-77005700-1369797101_thumb.jpg

Edited by 3rdnlng

I'm telling you, like I posted last night, he's working on the sequel, History of the World, Part ll, without the Mel Brooks humor.

Yah, the side that has many elements of Al Qaeda associated with it. Of course the other side has Hezbollah. Let 'em have at it. They deserve it.

Even though Hezbollah has never attacked us and al Qaeda has killed thousands of Americans. Goes without saying but what dumbass

Yah, the side that has many elements of Al Qaeda associated with it. Of course the other side has Hezbollah. Let 'em have at it. They deserve it.

I'd actually rather have Hezbollah. They're not just paramilitary terrorists, and are relatively disciplined, for lack of a better word. And while Assad is a murderous thug, he's a murderous thug one can actually talk to, and maybe normalize relations with. Syria under al Qaeda, fighting with Iran-backed Hezbollah in Lebanon, with the Golan in Israeli hands...yeah, that's a regional nightmare waiting to happen.

Of course, you back Hezbollah, you've shown your whole "democracy in the Arab world" to be a total crock of ****, and the Arabs hate us, and probably flock to al Qaeda anyway. But you've probably got a better measure of regional stability.

So either way, we're pretty much !@#$ed, in that everyone hates us. Best plan is probably to sit this one out and let the Frogs !@#$ this one up instead, since it's their colony.

Even though Hezbollah has never attacked us and al Qaeda has killed thousands of Americans. Goes without saying but what dumbass

Yes they have, you retard.

On US soil outside of a war zone we shouldn't have been in the first place ? When?

I stand corrected. He's going to add a bunch of stupid little ex post facto qualifications to his original statement, and then claim we're all just too stupid to understand that's what he meant.

Just shut up already, Joe. You're embarrassing yourself.

He's going to claim he meant "In the last 25 years," and we're all just too stupid to understand that's what he meant.

I'm fully aware of what Reagan referred to as "one of his worst blunders" putting marines in Lebanon, having posted that quote earlier. But that's a war zone we never should have been. Who flew planes into WTC and Pentagon? Al Qaeda or Hezbollah?

I guess my comments were a little too nuanced for you. What I was trying to convey was that either way we were phucked, you weasley little pissant you. There'll be no "happy ending"---if you don't get the drift it's that feeling you get when you decide you've played with yourself enough.

I'm fully aware of what Reagan referred to as "one of his worst blunders" putting marines in Lebanon, having posted that quote earlier. But that's a war zone we never should have been. Who flew planes into WTC and Pentagon? Al Qaeda or Hezbollah?

The key point is: IF THAT'S WHAT YOU MEANT, THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT TO BEGIN WITH, YOU ASSHAT??? Jesus...you really don't get it, do you? If you write stupid ****, and take it back later with "Well, I actually meant this..." you're now twice the idiot - once for writing stupid ****, and once for admitting you didn't write what you wanted to actually say. Then you blame everyone else for your own inability to communicate, making you THRICE the idiot.

Why don't you go drink a bottle of rubbing alcohol? Let's try for four.

Really? I would have gone with "I guess an embassy isn't US soil."

Like in a war zone in a completely destabilized country that really matters

I guess my comments were a little too nuanced for you. What I was trying to convey was that either way we were phucked, you weasley little pissant you. There'll be no "happy ending"---if you don't get the drift it's that feeling you get when you decide you've played with yourself enough.

I get what you are saying. And I'm pointing out how you're wrong thinking we're indifferent to who wins when one only one of them has carried out spectacular attacks on US soil.

Like in a war zone in a completely destabilized country that really matters

I get what you are saying. And I'm pointing out how you're wrong thinking we're indifferent to who wins when one only one of them has carried out spectacular attacks on US soil.

You are really dense. What I was pointing out was that either way we have a large group of people that hate us and are militarily inclined.

To be fair Hezbollah has always denied involvement in the Beirut barracks bombing also Hezbollah didn't officially exist as Hezbollah until 1985.

Yes, and OJ claimed innocence too. Gotta give you credit though, you are one of the five biggest azzholes on this site.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Yes, and OJ claimed innocence too. Gotta give you credit though, you are one of the five biggest azzholes on this site.

Thats why I didn't even bother and just conceded this. For sure just get one of these "guilty just because ... " replies. And it didn't change my point about them not messing with us outside of their combat areas. Unlike all Qaeda who unfortunately seem like a global terror network without borders.

But really its neither here nor there; the situation is spiraling out of control and consequences escalating, I think everyone agrees with that. With the regional and even global implications its time for coordinated, responsible steps to end it.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack