Syria

B-Man

You make no sense (never did). But if you think its wrong than disprove it.

That would be the scientific method.

No............................thats the scientific method backwards.

I presumed you meant "then" disprove it".....................otherwise your statement would make.................(you know) no sense.

Edited by B-Man

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Incorrect. Usually when you make a statement (especially one that isn't supported by any actual news that I've seen), you come up with at the very least a link proving what you said.

I never purchased a book that made a statement then required the reader to source it :lol:

Probably cuz you never purchased a book. With comprehension skills that bad, why bother ?

Probably cuz you never purchased a book. With comprehension skills that bad, why bother ?

Hey, you still owe us an explanation of how North and South Korea could easily become unified if the US would just get out of South Korea. You never explained how that was going to happen. Perhaps today is the day you explain it in detail because I'm eager to spread the good word.

Hey, you still owe us an explanation of how North and South Korea could easily become unified if the US would just get out of South Korea. You never explained how that was going to happen. Perhaps today is the day you explain it in detail because I'm eager to spread the good word.

I'm also quite eager to know how all those countries are involved in Syria.

But my reading comprehensions so damn bad. Sigh

Edited by meazza

Well you did kind of make a good point there (by accident of course). What's the point of "winning" against you? Proves nothing.

I don't know bro. You tell me. I'm too busy fapping it to gun pictures.

There's no "winning" in the Middle East. Displacing the current Syrian regime will likely put another country in the hands of even more extreme religious fanatics. Assad and his regime suck but the likely replacements suck even more.

Welcome to the world of international politics in the 3rd world, Mr. President. Lather, rinse, repeat.

There's no "winning" in the Middle East. Displacing the current Syrian regime will likely put another country in the hands of even more extreme religious fanatics. Assad and his regime suck but the likely replacements suck even more.

Welcome to the world of international politics in the 3rd world, Mr. President. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Obama is much smarter than everyone. He called something a red line and Assad crossed it. Soon he will have a new red line and Assad will cross that. It will happen over and over. But he is just setting up Assad because he is so smart. He learned his strategy here:

Obama is much smarter than everyone. He called something a red line and Assad crossed it. Soon he will have a new red line and Assad will cross that. It will happen over and over. But he is just setting up Assad because he is so smart. He learned his strategy here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkzWyOaS8kU

Ah yes, good ole Looney Tunes foreign policy. Yup, sums it up pretty well.

You know, we make smart remarks all the time and realize the seriousness of the situation, at least sort of, but have we actually taken true stock of how bad of a president we have? He's been as anti- American as can be and has helped set up situations that will take generations to return things to sanity.

“The worst mistake of my presidency,” said Ronald Reagan of his decision to put Marines into the middle of Lebanon’s civil war, where 241 died in a suicide bombing of their barracks.

That's one of the biggest differences between Reagan and Obama

Reagan made mistakes and admitted it

Obama has never made a mistake. Sure his policies may not have worked out or backfired, but that was somebody else's fault

“The worst mistake of my presidency,” said Ronald Reagan of his decision to put Marines into the middle of Lebanon’s civil war, where 241 died in a suicide bombing of their barracks.

Reagan actually gave a crap about the lives of Marines so he realized his mistake. You have to be a professor commie for Obama to care. Some ambassadors are not even professor-ish or commie-ish enough to care about. Thus, no mistake. Just a sacrifice to the higher goal of Los Gatos.

Obama has never made a mistake. Sure his policies may not have worked out or backfired, but that was somebody else's fault

Did you catch his press conference the other day? Every question was essentially answered with "I tried/want to, but other people are keeping me from doing it. If other people weren't stopping me, I could do things."

He actually blamed the problems with Obamacare on Republicans. No, I'm not kidding. The reason one of the Democratic authors of the bill says it's a trainwreck is because of the GOP.

Did you catch his press conference the other day? Every question was essentially answered with "I tried/want to, but other people are keeping me from doing it. If other people weren't stopping me, I could do things."

He actually blamed the problems with Obamacare on Republicans. No, I'm not kidding. The reason one of the Democratic authors of the bill says it's a trainwreck is because of the GOP.

Don't blame Obama, blame yourself. You just don't love him enough...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05/03/leading-from-below.html

Oh, hey, by the way...that whole "red line" thing from the President of the United States? Totally off the cuff. Unscripted. And you didn't understand him.

What he meant was, like, if a lot of people died from chemical weapsons, not a few. Totally a dropped nuance.

From the NYT: http://www.nytimes.c...spot.html?_r=1

In a frenetic series of meetings, the White House devised a 48-hour plan to deter President Bashar al-Assad of Syria by using intermediaries like Russia and Iran to send a message that one official summarized as, “Are you crazy?” But when Mr. Obama emerged to issue the public version of the warning, he went further than many aides realized he would.

Moving or using large quantities of chemical weapons would cross a “red line” and “change my calculus,” the president declared in response to a question at a news conference, to the surprise of some of the advisers who had attended the weekend meetings and wondered where the “red line” came from. With such an evocative phrase, the president had defined his policy in a way some advisers wish they could take back.

“The idea was to put a chill into the Assad regime without actually trapping the president into any predetermined action,” said one senior official, who, like others, discussed the internal debate on the condition of anonymity. But “what the president said in August was unscripted,” another official said. Mr. Obama was thinking of a chemical attack that would cause mass fatalities, not relatively small-scale episodes like those now being investigated, except the “nuance got completely dropped.”

Jeez, you guys. Can't you take a joke?