B-Man

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know.

Any Iraqi chemical weapons would have decayed to useless sludge by now.

That still doesn't preclude that what Iraq had got shipped off to Syria when the kitchen got awfully hot. And yes, I'm well aware Syria can manufacture their own.

From the makers of "Iraq: the bogus WMD story" comes "Syria: the bogus WMD story the sequel"

Be afraid, be very afraid. These people will steal your children and send them off to die on foreign lands, and confiscate your tax dollars and redistribute to their defense company campaign donors.

From the makers of "Iraq: the bogus WMD story" comes "Syria: the bogus WMD story the sequel"

Be afraid, be very afraid. These people will steal your children and send them off to die on foreign lands, and confiscate your tax dollars and redistribute to their defense company campaign donors.

70000+ people who disagree with you.

Ah, the poster child for retroactive abortion has arrived to put in his < 2 cents worth.

I wonder what happened to the whole "never again" concept?

70000+ people who disagree with you.

Oh really? You speak for dead people now? Including the tens of thousands killed by rebel fire? Including nearly all of the 70,000 that died before the recent wmd allegations? Including the 6 civilians who just died as a result of rebel terrorist assassination car bomb attempt on a Syrian official?

Geeez As if america doesn't have enough neocon nitwits. No' we have to import them from Canada too.

Geeez As if america doesn't have enough neocon nitwits. No' we have to import them from Canada too.

You're right, we shouldn't import them. How about a trade instead?

Granted that doesn't seem like a fair trade straight up for TSW's residn't Nobel Laureate in Physics. So how about meazza for you, connor, DiN, and a DC Tom alternate personality to be named later?

Oh really? You speak for dead people now? Including the tens of thousands killed by rebel fire? Including nearly all of the 70,000 that died before the recent wmd allegations? Including the 6 civilians who just died as a result of rebel terrorist assassination car bomb attempt on a Syrian official?

Gee Noam Chomsky is a Bills fan. Who'd have thought?

Listen tool the situation in Syria is not black and white but there's still close to 70,000 people dead. Getting involved might be messy but so will letting the death toll rise further.

Who cares anyways right? The life of an Arab isn't important unless it's a Palestinian.

Edited by meazza

Listen tool the situation in Syria is not black and white but there's still close to 70,000 people dead. Getting involved might be messy but so will letting the death toll rise further.

Who cares anyways right? The life of an Arab isn't important unless it's a Palestinian.

That's an effed up situation over there. The rebels, some who are Al Quaeda could gain possession of the stockpiles of chemical weapons if they win, or just even if they capture them. Assad is evil but who has been worse, (as an example) the Shah of Iran or the religious nutcakes who control that country? Obama was praising the Arab Spring, but I haven't seen it make anything better for relations with the western world.

That's an effed up situation over there. The rebels, some who are Al Quaeda could gain possession of the stockpiles of chemical weapons if they win, or just even if they capture them. Assad is evil but who has been worse, (as an example) the Shah of Iran or the religious nutcakes who control that country? Obama was praising the Arab Spring, but I haven't seen it make anything better for relations with the western world.

You can't push for Democracy and then be unhappy with the final result. That being said my colleague is from there and told me she doesn't think she'll ever go back.

Nice work goofball, trying to change the subject after insinuating 70,000 died due to regime WMDs and getting slammed for it.

And now onto your new angle: yo goofball we have and are involved there , along with French , turks, brits and Saudis. The reason it hasn't resolved and its an ongoing mess is not due to lack of involvement , its because of it.

Please do everyone including yourself a favor and stay in Canada. Beers stronger up there and you're so dumbed down to begin with you need it as strong as possible for any chance to have an effect.

Nice work goofball, trying to change the subject after insinuating 70,000 died due to regime WMDs and getting slammed for it.

Actually I could care less about WMD's. Just because BHO drew the red line there doesn't mean I did. I thought the Assad family should have been removed after the Hama massacre.

And now onto your new angle: yo goofball we have and are involved there , along with French , turks, brits and Saudis. The reason it hasn't resolved and its an ongoing mess is not due to lack of involvement , its because of it.

Prove it. Better break out those series 7 notes.

Please do everyone including yourself a favor and stay in Canada. Beers stronger up there and you're so dumbed down to begin with you need it as strong as possible for any chance to have an effect.

Ah when all else fails, mention Canada.

Edited by meazza

You better stay up in the great white north nursing that beer and wanking to gun posters. America isn't buying the foreign intervention bull **** anymore.

NYTimes: In Poll, Public Opposes U.S. Action in Syria and North Korea

http://nyti.ms/11yeAxy

Yes, no **** that the US citizen has war fatigue. Thanks for letting me know the obvious.

Now once again, prove what you said :

Do your own research goofball. That you keep saying that thinking you have some kind of "gotcha" question, merely displays your own gross ignorance.

How can I prove something you stated?

:lol:

I'll ask again, prove the below since you stated it not me.

][/size]And now onto your new angle: yo goofball we have and are involved there , along with French , turks, brits and Saudis. The reason it hasn't resolved and its an ongoing mess is not due to lack of involvement , its because of it.
Edited by meazza

You make no sense (never did). But if you think its wrong than disprove it. That would be the scientific method.

Incorrect. Usually when you make a statement (especially one that isn't supported by any actual news that I've seen), you come up with at the very least a link proving what you said.

I never purchased a book that made a statement then required the reader to source it :lol: