Which QB would get you the most excited?

134 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB would get you the most excited

We all like certain things about the top QBs. Geno has the arm, Barkley has the pedigree, Nassib has the leadership, Manuel has the mobility.

But put all that aside and think about which QB you would be most excited to see in a Bills uniform. When I think about what my initial reaction will be if any of these names are called.. my list looks like this:

1) Barkley

2) Manuel

3) Smith

4) Nassib

Not sure what that means but I guess I'm pulling for Barkley.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? I bet we've seen more games of nassib/marrone than most here have seen of any of the others combined...sure we may be jaded, but no f***ing way we'd be clamoring for someone who we think is a capable qb prospect to continue on with this 11 year stretch our favorite team is mired in

And Manuel takes the lead! (Can we exclude voters who are in any way associated with Syracuse, NY?)

Edited by The Poojer

We all like certain things about the top QBs. Geno has the arm, Barkley has the pedigree, Nassib has the leadership, Manuel has the mobility.

But put all that aside and think about which QB you would be most excited to see in a Bills uniform. When I think about what my initial reaction will be if any of these names are called.. my list looks like this:

1) Barkley

2) Manuel

3) Smith

4) Nassib

Not sure what that means but I guess I'm pulling for Barkley.

I am starting feel its Barkley or a trade down at 8. If Geno is there then it could be a close one between the two, but I just have a feeling that it will be Matt unless we get an offer to trade down (which I believe they prefer to do) where they can still probably get him or one of the other QB's they like while getting more picks.

Excited about Barkley?

That's an oxymoron.

Kinda like getting excited about a new line of sugar-free vanilla candy.

Agreed! He's such a boring choice to me. If they pick him, I will be disappointed. I don't doubt that we could win games with him at the helm, but he's not an exciting prospect.

Interesting that in almost every thread about the QB's, the consensus here on TSW is that if Geno is there at 8 he has to be the pick. Yet in this poll he is trailing 3 other QB's. You can include myself in that too as I felt Geno would have to be the pick at 8 with all the QB's still on the board. I have however since started swaying towards Barkely.

Honestly, I would be happy with any listed in the poll, just not happy with all of them at 8...only Barkely, Smith or Nassib would I find tolerable at 8. I dont even like Nassib enough to take him 8, but I also fully acknowledge that no one knows him better than Marrone, and if is willing to stake his NFL career right now on Nassib, who he knows better than anyone, then I would support it. All the other guys I dont feel as good about at 8 considering we have so many other holes and would prefer to trade down at that point.

At the same time, if Buffalo feels their guy is there at 8 regardless of who it is they should take him.

I would be more excited with getting Bray or Glennon in the second round over Barkley or Nassib in the first mainly bc I don't like the idea of drafting a QB at 8 just bc you need one but I'm tired of weak or average armed QBs and would prefer someone with a big time arm