• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool story bro.

:lol: :lol:

I'm not engaging you in discussion. A discussion wouldn't be so one-sided. I'm beating the living **** out of you with your own stupidity.

:lol: :lol:

You quote a post of mine and reply directly to it, but you're "not engaging" me in discussion? That's comedy gold. I guess maybe YOU and your lapdog, Captain Hindsight, believe that, but sorry DCT, anyone with a functioning brain knows otherwise. Better stick to your original game plan and just go away before you get pwnd even more, although I don't see how that's possible. Bye Loser.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#mademynight

Have been following this story very closely this past week, and yes, there are a LOT of perplexing, unanswered questions. I am sort of amazed at how 99% of the public seems to have no doubt whatsoever that these brothers are 100% guilty, even though NO REAL HARD EVIDENCE has been seen or produced (by the feds). Sure, they have told us a lot of things, but personally, I'd like to see the proof. Maybe if suspect #2 lives, and goes to trial, then we'll see. But for now, I'll go with the ole "innocent until proven guilty" paradigm.

I've waded through your bull**** and all I will say is this in response to your OP: the authorities do not have to show YOU any proof, unless you're sitting on the jury at this loser's trial.

Edited by Marauder24

"Taken away his rights?"

Name one that he's been stripped of.

I believe that you had a theory that if the younger brother was caught alive, there wouldn't be any conspiracy nuts climbing out of the woodwork.

Shall we revisit the base percentage of people who are idiots?

Edited by GG

You quote a post of mine and reply directly to it, but you're "not engaging" me in discussion? That's comedy gold. I guess maybe YOU and your lapdog, Captain Hindsight, believe that, but sorry DCT, anyone with a functioning brain knows otherwise. Better stick to your original game plan and just go away before you get pwnd even more, although I don't see how that's possible. Bye Loser.

Shhhhhhh....everyone is laughing at you..it's getting worse by each post

The only one getting pwned is you by yourself somehow..

JohnMcCargo > John in Jax. Pipe down and remember to pay your taxes boy....

I gotta say I'm with John in Jax on this one. You people have no idea the lengths that government will go.

I should not be telling you this, but I am in the witness protection program. During my years in the program I have been relocated many times. What they do is move you on a short term basis and then move you again to somewhere for a longer period of time. During the short term moves, they put you up with others in different programs. In the past 20 years I have stayed (short term) with JFK, Elvis and most recently, Micheal Jackson.

I can't go into detail about why all of their deaths were faked, but I can tell you that in the long run it was to protect your rights (and maybe your children in the case of MJ).

John in Jax, we gotts to stick together man. We are not crazy!

I gotta say I'm with John in Jax on this one. You people have no idea the lengths that government will go.

I should not be telling you this, but I am in the witness protection program. During my years in the program I have been relocated many times. What they do is move you on a short term basis and then move you again to somewhere for a longer period of time. During the short term moves, they put you up with others in different programs. In the past 20 years I have stayed (short term) with JFK, Elvis and most recently, Micheal Jackson.

I can't go into detail about why all of their deaths were faked, but I can tell you that in the long run it was to protect your rights (and maybe your children in the case of MJ).

Looks like you better get ready for another move, sharing that kind of stuff on the interwebs

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I believe that you had a theory that if the younger brother was caught alive, there wouldn't be any conspiracy nuts climbing out of the woodwork.

Shall we revisit the base percentage of people who are idiots?

Alive but shot in the throat so he can't speak. Very convenient :devil:

Alive but shot in the throat so he can't speak. Very convenient :devil:

He is actually communicating now with authorities.

Looks like you better get ready for another move, sharing that kind of stuff on the interwebs

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He is actually communicating now with authorities.

Here's how this pans out:

1) I didn't fire any shots at you, my brother did

2) I didn't know what was in the backpack...my brother packed it

3) I didn't know there was a bomb in there...my brother bought all that stuff and said it was for his cooking class

4) I have been injured and permanently scarred by the federal government and I am owed money

5) I want a condo in Jacksonville next to John

6) I didn't shoot the off duty officer, my brother did

7) I was high and couldn't escape from my brother's influence

There have been multiple eyewitnesses who witnessed the shoot-out. Civilians have bullet holes in their furniture from it. Reporters were on the scene. It's not hard to find the facts unless you aren't willing to see them. Christ buddy, it's easy to toss around these wild theories when you are hundreds of miles away isn't it?

All of those bullet holes could have easily been photoshopped with a 3D printer.

And the person who asked about WTC, I saw people helping a lot of people and many people who didn't belong there, there doing stuff that just seemed odd.

Try not to be so specific or the black helicopters will be over your house. Next time be more obtuse. I might suggest a statement like:

I can't get into detail but 9/11/01 was not a normal day.