Boston Marathon Conspiracy?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To "Erik": So now I'm "an idiot" and "a clown" because I have a different OPINION than you do? Well, that's nice. Please seek professional help asap.

It's not that it's different that's getting you beat up..... it's that it's a really stupid stance to take.

[/size]

Ummm, no. Other than what "the authorities" have told us, has ANYONE seen any evidence of this shootout? Has the guy who was carjacked done any interviews or been identified yet? I haven't seen anything. You do know that women have been raped....they have had the rapist's face right in front of them for SEVERAL / MANY MINUTES......yet sometimes THEY FINGER THE WRONG GUY. The "video" the FBI released was actually a bunch of still photos stitched together....take another look at it and notice the "ghosting" effect of ALL the people in it....was NOT a video. Other than the older brother going to RUSSIA....RUSSIA...for 6 months, I have not seen any real evidence that says he was at a terrorist training camp. Have you? Post it up please. Didn't see it, but I guess The Gov. of MA went on "Meet the Press" and HE SAID they have video of the younger bro dropping a backpack/bomb before it goes off.....release it........freeze frame it right as it explodes so we don't see limbs go flying.

Bottom line, I don't assume anyone's guilt until you SHOW me. And I damn sure don't take the "authorities" word as gospel truth....been on this earth way too long, and seen way too many lies come out of the mouths of the "authorities." Yeah, I'm very skeptical, but it doesn't mean I'm a nut.

You really are an idiot. In the same post you suggest that the still photos the authorities have are unusable, THEN want the authorities to release the video they claim to have that you haven't seen, THEN state you won't take the authorities word on anything.

Why the hell should anyone even discuss it with you? You've created a convoluted "rational" framework in which you've a priori dismissed every single point anyone could possibly provide to you

To "Erik": So now I'm "an idiot" and "a clown" because I have a different OPINION than you do? Well, that's nice. Please seek professional help asap.

Idiot and clown seem somewhat valid here....you have to agree your take of pro Tsaernaevs is a little out there...you and 24 random tinfoilhatters think the Tsaernaevs are being set up...

Puff puff pass....

No harm done. 99% of what's been posted in here declaring the absolute guilt of these brothers has also been speculation.

Preach! Funniest post I've seen in months....

Just read this at the Boston Globe's website: "Deveau said the Tsarnaev brothers hurled something at the officers – apparently a pressure cooker bomb -- and there was a tremendous explosion. Police later found the lid to a pressure cooker. “We believe it was an exact duplicate of the Boston Marathon bombs,” he said. The suspects also threw five “crude grenades” at officers; three of which exploded, he said." (Deveau is the Watertown Police Chief)

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/04/21/new-details-wild-shootout-with-bomb-suspects-watertown-chief-believes-older-brother-was-killed-younger-brother-desperate-getaway/Z793pheqYmXbWbhPr74YDN/story.html (Story/link might not be available on Monday 4/22; in light of the bombing they made their website access free til Monday)

Umm, yeah, this all sounds plausible. The story actually says that THEY WERE EACH IN THEIR OWN CAR for this early Friday morning action. So they were driving a car, firing a gun(s), tossing grenades, AND tossing pressure cookers!? All at NIGHT too. Wonder if they were sending out tweets and updating their Facebook statuses too! Wow, they sure are/were good multi-(steve)taskers! lol

Grenades, Green car...grassy knoll?? Coincidence? I think not.

"Brothers Acted Alone" OR "Sleeper Cell is Behind Bombings", which is it? Apparently, "the authorities" don't have their story straight. But what do I know, I'm just a clown. lol

The Boston mayor says that the two acted alone http://hosted.ap.org....04-21-09-51-07

But WAIT....the FBI says the two were linked to a 12 person sleeper cell http://www.ibtimes.c....eeper-cell.htm

You really are an idiot. In the same post you suggest that the still photos the authorities have are unusable, THEN want the authorities to release the video they claim to have that you haven't seen, THEN state you won't take the authorities word on anything.

Why the hell should anyone even discuss it with you? You've created a convoluted "rational" framework in which you've a priori dismissed every single point anyone could possibly provide to you

Thanks for the personal attack; very good arguing tactic! YOU need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills....WNY gov't schools I'm guessing? lol

I NEVER said the stitched together still photos were "unusable", I just pointed out that it definitely was NOT video footage, like THEY said it was.

Also, you're very free to ignore this thread forever. G'bye.

Edited by John in Jax

"Brothers Acted Alone" OR "Sleeper Cell is Behind Bombings", which is it? Apparently, "the authorities" don't have their story straight. But what do I know, I'm just a clown. lol

The Boston mayor says that the two acted alone http://hosted.ap.org....04-21-09-51-07

But WAIT....the FBI says the two were linked to a 12 person sleeper cell http://www.ibtimes.c....eeper-cell.htm

Yes, a variety of people (including anonymous sources) in different organizations with a variety of clearances speaking within hours of finding out who the perpetrators were might not have matching versions of what happened. Crazy.

Edited by NoSaint

Yes, a variety of people (including anonymous sources) in different organizations with a variety of clearances speaking within hours of finding out who the perpetrators were might not have matching versions of what happened. Crazy.

That sounds like a really good excuse! But wait, THEY found out who the perps were about 48 HOURS AGO, on Friday night, within hours of releasing their photos.

That sounds like a really good excuse! But wait, THEY found out who the perps were about 48 HOURS AGO, on Friday night, within hours of releasing their photos.

What do you say about the large cache of weapons the brothers had? Is that being made up too?

Right. So within 48 hours you expect the full story to be told, never to change and theres to be no confusion or conflicting reports? Especially when you are using unnamed sources? And on an issue of national security and potentially international terrorism.

Edited by NoSaint

Do you see what is printed right above your avatar? Quit acting like one.

Thanks for the personal attack; very good arguing tactic! YOU need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills....WNY gov't schools I'm guessing? lol

I NEVER said the stitched together still photos were "unusable", I just pointed out that it definitely was NOT video footage, like THEY said it was.

Also, you're very free to ignore this thread forever. G'bye.

Why on earth would I ignore this thread? I love stomping idiots. Especially the nutty conspiracy theorist kind.

And I note that you ignored the salient point I posted - that you've constructed a set of arguments that lets you dismiss every proof the authorities give as proof the authorities are lying, then demand proof from the authorities - in favor of responding to the observation that you're an idiot. Probably because, you being an idiot and such, it's the only point you can coherently respond to...

As evidenced by the first half of your post I quoted. You're quoting discrepancies in completely different reports from completely different news organizations as evidence of a coverup that's somehow so inept that they' can't even cover anything up, judging by the fact that a dolt like you's uncovered it. And you completely ignoring the very possibility that two different stories from two different organizations providing two different sets of quotes from two different authorities (one not even sourced, aside from "someone says") might simply conflict.

So what's more likely? Official sources are so inept that they can't even orchestrate a coverup, and you're the only genius smart enough to figure it out? Or two completely separate media reports on two different sources conflict, and you're blowing it WAY out of proportion because you're an idiot?

(Here's a hint: Occam's razor says the second. And Occam's sledgehammer says you're an idiot.)

Do you see what is printed right above your avatar? Quit acting like one.

Don't tell him that. Fresh meat. I can only abuse you so much, since you're too !@#$ing dense to take it personally.

Just caught this "fact" from the story in the Boston Globe I linked earlier: "A local officer spotted the brothers driving in two cars, a Honda sedan and the stolen Mercedes SUV, said Deveau (Watertown Chief of Police). The brothers stopped, jumped out and started firing on the officer, while more police rushed to the scene, he said."

Umm, THIS WAS AT NIGHT, IN THE DARK, and ONE OFFICER spotted the TWO suspects, in TWO DIFFERENT cars. Yeah, that sounds totally plausible! I mean even though they were in a residential neighborhood, they probably have a main, 6-lane road going through it, and the bros were in the inside lane and the outside lane, stopped at a red light, and the cop pulled up BETWEEN them, looked to his left then looked to his right, and BAZINGA, he had them cold. Still trying to figure out how the younger kid escaped from the "shootout" WITH THOUSANDS of LE personnel running around the area.

Also, does anybody have any concerns that the Posse Comitatus Act was thrown out the window, as well as the 4th Amendment (during the lockdown & random search of area houses)?

Why the hell should anyone even discuss it with you? You've created a convoluted "rational" framework in which you've a priori dismissed every single point anyone could possibly provide to you.

Why on earth would I ignore this thread?

The funny thing is that YOU make a total fool of yourself, no one else needs to do anything.

Edited by John in Jax

John - Rather than ridicule the investigation and question the timeline or possible motives - tell us, in a clearly worded statement, who you think caused this bombing, why they did it, the actors/ groups involved, and who these two pieces of s&%t really worked for (CIA, ICE, ATF...AT&T?)

"Help me, help you"

I love stomping idiots. Especially the nutty conspiracy theorist kind.

Hey! I resemble that remark!

.. And Occam's sledgehammer says you're an idiot.)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The funny thing is that YOU make a total fool of yourself, no one else needs to do anything.

:lol: :lol:

You must be a friend of OC.

Yeah keep telling yourself that :lol:

I don't have to tell myself anything. ANYONE with a functioning brain can plainly see that HIS OWN two statements, shown below, are very contradictory. Apparently, YOU do NOT have a functioning brain.

DC Tom said: "Why the hell should anyone even discuss it with you?" Then just a little while later, he said: "Why on earth would I ignore this thread?", as he promptly engaged in discussion with me.