Boston Marathon Conspiracy?

You quote a post of mine and reply directly to it, but you're "not engaging" me in discussion? That's comedy gold. I guess maybe YOU and your lapdog, Captain Hindsight, believe that, but sorry DCT, anyone with a functioning brain knows otherwise. Better stick to your original game plan and just go away before you get pwnd even more, although I don't see how that's possible. Bye Loser.

I quoted your post to beat the **** out of you with your own stupidity.

Which word do you not understand?

I hadn't read about the attorney, thanks. BTW what is PPP anyway, been wondering about that for a long time.

Politics, Polls, and Pundits.

Basically, Thunderdome. With Just Jack playing a very hands-off Auntie.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More Steyn............................lol

The Ben of All Fears

By Mark Steyn

Andrew, re Melissa Harris-Perry wondering whether last week’s bombing is “because of Ben Affleck and the connection between Boston and movies about violence”, don’t forget the Iranians have already figured out that Ben Affleck is behind everything:

Honegger stated that filmmaker Ben Affleck might one day be hanged for war crimes and treason — not only for Argo, which she said is designed to pave the road to war on Iran, but also for his role in the 2001 film Pearl Harbor, an earlier intelligence operation designed to pave the road to the 9/11 “New Pearl Harbor.” According to Honegger, Affleck — like his character in Argo — appears to be a covert operator posing as a filmmaker.

Plus he’s a white male American, so he fits the profile.

Boy, Melissa Harris Perry is a goof.........perfect for MSNBC

Edited by B-Man

I believe that you had a theory that if the younger brother was caught alive, there wouldn't be any conspiracy nuts climbing out of the woodwork.

Shall we revisit the base percentage of people who are idiots?

No, actually I had a theory that if the younger brother was caught alive, the conspiracy theories wouldn't be as prevalent.

I never said they would be non-existent, or that certain idiots wouldn't be as rabid about them.

No, actually I had a theory that if the younger brother was caught alive, the conspiracy theories wouldn't be as prevalent.

I never said they would be non-existent, or that certain idiots wouldn't be as rabid about them.

Sure you did :)

And the person who asked about WTC, I saw people helping a lot of people and many people who didn't belong there,

Like who? Passengers on American and United flights?

He's already got an appointed attorney, as I said. They're not denying him anything.

Odds are they're being very conscientious about his rights, as they wouldn't want the case to get tossed on a technicality.

They should try to get the case thrown out on a technicality.

Then they can just release him back out on the streets on Boston.

I'm sure he'd do just fine out there.

I've generally found that it is nearly impossible to reason with conspiracists. I've recently and very briefly been engaged by a few of them regarding this topic, and they were entirely devoid of rationalization and would not accept supposed physical evidence that didn't fit their views. It's useless. Which reminds me of one of my favorite quotes 'Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone.'

I've generally found that it is nearly impossible to reason with conspiracists. I've recently and very briefly been engaged by a few of them regarding this topic, and they were entirely devoid of rationalization and would not accept supposed physical evidence that didn't fit their views. It's useless. Which reminds me of one of my favorite quotes 'Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone.'

My wife's nephew insists I'm part of the 9/11 conspiracy, because I saw the plane and he's certain that there was no plane, therefore I'm covering something up.

He's the one I tell "The World Trade Center is still there. They're hiding it. They just WANT you to think it's destroyed. That's the real conspiracy." That usually confuses him enough to shut up.

Best defense against a conspiracy theory is to counter it with an even dumber one.

And I still don't expect we'll have to listen to them for the next 20 years.

My wife's nephew insists I'm part of the 9/11 conspiracy, because I saw the plane and he's certain that there was no plane, therefore I'm covering something up.

He's the one I tell "The World Trade Center is still there. They're hiding it. They just WANT you to think it's destroyed. That's the real conspiracy." That usually confuses him enough to shut up.

Best defense against a conspiracy theory is to counter it with an even dumber one.

And I still don't expect we'll have to listen to them for the next 20 years.

Doesn't that make him your nephew too?

Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them.

-Thomas Jefferson

That quote does not get old. Conspiracy theorist are some of the silliest people around. You truly can't fix stupid.

It is there. Those waterfalls they have now? The towers are still there, but underneath those pools. They were lowered down there, and to hide the movement, they only lowered the interior structure. That's why the pile looked like just the outer lattice skin. And all the dust cloud was the outer lattice being ripped from the interior structure during the lowering. And some of the people that "died" still live in the towers underground, as part of the new, top secret headquarters for the New World Order. The ones that were seen "jumping" were pushed, because the gubernat didn't want them.

Try that on him and see what he says then.

I've waded through your bull**** and all I will say is this in response to your OP: the authorities do not have to show YOU any proof, unless you're sitting on the jury at this loser's trial.

Thanks for adding absolutely ZERO tangible content to this thread!