TBD Annual Home Opener Tailgate XIV

Just Jack

I have never been to a pro football game ever or not even any pro sport before and I am finally looking to do so this year. I also have always wondered about tailgating does it cost a fee to attend one's tailgate party in the parking lot?? I'm sure I need to cover my parking and ticket to the game but does eating ones food and hanging at their party open to public for a fee or are tailgate parties private to like a specific group of friends. I don't want to sound foolish or anything just truly have never done it and have no info on it and googled topics about tailgating that led me to your fan and forum page which I am a fan of the Bills so please inform me of how I may participate to the fullest as a fan this year.

You are in for a blast. Set aside at least an hour to just walk around the lots, walk around the stadium - the perimeter outside of it before the game. Get to all the areas, soak in the atmosphere. After the game walk around a little bit, too. If you want a treat, stick around for a while and go to the bus area for the players. It is pretty cool watching these guys and seeing them just 20' away. Seeing Charles Woodson, Tom Brady, etc etc just as they are walking to the bus is pretty cool. You may even catch a few Bills leaving.

• 2 weeks later...

Sheep on the grill.

Yummy, lamb ribs! Place in KC does a terrific version...Jack Stack...it's a white tablecloth type place, not a BBQ dive like I typically frequent but very good food. As long as he remembers to wear pants or shorts it won't be so bad sitting next to Boyst. Worst case I'll stick the wife next to him.

Yummy, lamb ribs! Place in KC does a terrific version...Jack Stack...it's a white tablecloth type place, not a BBQ dive like I typically frequent but very good food. As long as he remembers to wear pants or shorts it won't be so bad sitting next to Boyst. Worst case I'll stick the wife next to him.

Can I wear a skirt like Jay?

• 1 month later...

WOW!!!!! Had it been that long that I have not been on this board?!!!

So much has changed since the last time I chimed in here

How's is everyone ? Is the old clan still here?

I've tried to call you a few times and even sent texts, to no avail. Been wonderin' what's up w/ you, bro.

WOW!!!!! Had it been that long that I have not been on this board?!!!

So much has changed since the last time I chimed in here

How's is everyone ? Is the old clan still here?

Hey, Sid! You coming to the opener and tailgate?

I will be there as usual.