TBD Annual Home Opener Tailgate XIV

Just Jack

Once again, Hammers Lot is the Official location of the Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate (TBDAHOT), now in it's 14th year, before the game against the Pats in Week 1. The last time we played the Pats in Week 1 was a win for the Bills, 31-0.

Post any questions, comments here to be answered.

• 3 weeks later...

Mrs. BB and I would like to attend again this year. I have feelers out for a pair of tickets. If anyone has access to 2 please let me know via PM. Thanks!

Tickets are taken care of, only problem is I'm sitting next to Boyst and his date (a sheep named Curly).

Thank you Jay & anyone else who had a hand in obtaining tickets.

Edited by Beerball

Mrs. BB and I would like to attend again this year. I have feelers out for a pair of tickets. If anyone has access to 2 please let me know via PM. Thanks!

Tickets are taken care of, only problem is I'm sitting next to Boyst and his date (a sheep named Curly).

Thank you Jay & anyone else who had a hand in obtaining tickets.

ha

(I really need to read the other boards more often!)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Horthainian

I have never been to a pro football game ever or not even any pro sport before and I am finally looking to do so this year. I also have always wondered about tailgating does it cost a fee to attend one's tailgate party in the parking lot?? I'm sure I need to cover my parking and ticket to the game but does eating ones food and hanging at their party open to public for a fee or are tailgate parties private to like a specific group of friends. I don't want to sound foolish or anything just truly have never done it and have no info on it and googled topics about tailgating that led me to your fan and forum page which I am a fan of the Bills so please inform me of how I may participate to the fullest as a fan this year.