Tweets from Bills practice = AWESOME!

bravery ? seriously.... it takes bravery to be an over zealous negative person in the offseason. No it just takes a miserable person who can not allow a positive vibe.

No wonder Buffalo gets such a bad reputation.. it is chocked full of "brave" people always coming up with a negative

Time to check your sarcasm detector

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lighten up already. It is only April. People are excited to something happening on the field. Nobody is predicting Superbowl or anything.

Actually I am! I've analyzed the schedule, free agency moves, simulated mock drafts and have concluded that we'll be 13-3, have home field throughout the playoffs. You all know what that means!! So they're going to the Superbowl now and I was about to make travel reservations..... to East Rutherford, NJ?? Damm,.... you know they're headed there too because the game will be in such a lousy location!

Edited by cage

Enthusiasm and positive attitude is what this team really needs. As long as they are trying hard, the fans will be there. It will take time to get all the missing pieces, and learn a new system.

There's a pretty big gap here. All we heard today is that Jackson can throw hard (known), marrone wants to relate to his players (not surprising) and bradhams quick (known)....

It's nice to hear positive but a guy saying essentially "so what" really isnt that far out there in his opinion

But he wasn't saying "so what", he was saying "nothing matters" until there are wins in the regular season, so STFU about anything positive or any hope or anything at all.

Jonah Javad@JonahJavad 1h

#Bills coach Doug Marrone (wearing a backwards visor) playing center for some QB drills. Welcome to mini camp.

#Bills Off. Coordinator Nate Hackett hasn't stopped smiling. One of the youngest OC's in the NFL (33) & his enthusiasm is infectious.

#Bills LB Nigel Bradham is flying. Quick change of direction & tremendous acceleration. Ball skills still need work but wow, he looks good.

#Bills Tarvaris Jackson w/ laser to Brad Smith across middle. Splits two defenders for TD. I know it's mini camp but that one had mustard.

Marrone will be a success...I can just sense it.

(Then again, I sensed that Fitz was going to be a success...oops...sorry guys)

Great. We look awesome in practice. Doesn't mean anything if we can't transition that onto Sundays. I won't get excited about anything til I see something on Week 1.

I remember a lot of fools here were giddy during OTAs and minicamp, then we got CRUSHED by Sanchez and the Jets. We made Sanchez look like Drew Brees out there. All this excitement doesn't mean squat until they produce in reg. season.

Its time to get excited. Wow. Why are you even a fan?

I have a freedom to express myself as long as I'm not breaking the rules. If I choose to speak my mind, I will.

Well, it's a good thing that any complaints you have won't matter until the regular season. So we can all ignore what you write until then....and probably after.

Bradham was my favorite pick during last year's draft. I have high hopes for that dude.

He's my favorite new guy as well. I hope to see him deliver more hits like the one at FSU where he wrongly got ejected because of the

rather than for doing anything illegal. Edited by BILLS_ROC

Great. We look awesome in practice. Doesn't mean anything if we can't transition that onto Sundays. I won't get excited about anything til I see something on Week 1.

I remember a lot of fools here were giddy during OTAs and minicamp, then we got CRUSHED by Sanchez and the Jets. We made Sanchez look like Drew Brees out there. All this excitement doesn't mean squat until they produce in reg. season.

thanks Debbie Downer

Marrone will be a success...I can just sense it.

(Then again, I sensed that Fitz was going to be a success...oops...sorry guys)

I know what you mean.

I just have this feeling that Marrone will do well.

I dont know why or how but for some reason I feel different about this hire than I have for the last few HC's

CBF

Edited by Canadian_Bills_Fan

This notion of, "looking good in practice doesn't necessarily mean they will look good in games," is revolutionary. I've never heard of it, but it .. it just makes so much sense. Every day brings something new, but this ... this is "mark your calendar" stuff.

It's times like these that make me proud to be a part of the TBD Community.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

there are probably some things you can glean from practice... how good our offense and defense was as a whole last year were not two of them, since it was hard to know how ineffective Wanny's scheme would be even in the regular season.

things like hands and accuracy and whether guys are lost or picking up scheme though, i'm sure is useful.

This is the sort of original and insightful post that keeps me coming back day after day.

Jonah Javad@JonahJavad 1h

#Bills coach Doug Marrone (wearing a backwards visor) playing center for some QB drills. Welcome to mini camp.

Oh crap. We have no depth at C. Doomed.

This is the sort of original and insightful post that keeps me coming back day after day.

I'm offended that he called me and other optimists "fools" up until the Jets loss...as if I have suddenly seen the light. Newsflash Flea: I am still a fool (when it comes to my team and for thinking my dog will one day learn to fetch my slippers)