Did you buy EA Sports Madden between 2003 and 2012?

Just Jack

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the check for? Choosing to buy a product repeatedly?

Sometimes this country really disappoints me.

If I remember right it was basically saying EA overcharged once they got the monopoly and that was illegal. I filed so maybe I'll be getting a nice bonus soon. As a really really poor grad student that sounds awesome

I remember filling out an online form that listed all the Madden games I bought. Unfortunately, I only have three correspondences in my email from the law firm and no confirmation that I submitted. I hope I didn't forget to hit the submit button. There's also a good chance I got distracted by some other website and didn't finish filling it out. Stupid shiny internet.

Did you receive any notice after you submitted the claim?

Found a check in the mail today for $104.88. What a nice little bonus.

see sometimes the internet works.....

mines was for just less than that,

and i was looking for the original post, thanks mods

I remember filling out an online form that listed all the Madden games I bought. Unfortunately, I only have three correspondences in my email from the law firm and no confirmation that I submitted. I hope I didn't forget to hit the submit button. There's also a good chance I got distracted by some other website and didn't finish filling it out. Stupid shiny internet.

Did you receive any notice after you submitted the claim?

I received no notice in the mail but maybe they sent an email, i bet it landed in my junk mail and it got auto- deleted.

But the check is good enough for me .

just called the law office handling it because i wasnt sure i had the right address on file anymore and confirmed im getting $93.18 (or something like that)

if you are unsure or need any changes call 415-461-0410 (gilardi & co - the firm handling it) instead of the worthless 800 number on the website. guy confirmed the address, amount etc... no problem. had to wait on hold a couple minutes but that was it. the 800 number was just an automated reading of the FAQs and then auto hang up.

Edited by NoSaint

Gotta love TSW....I saw this thread and asked my wife if I got a check in the mail recently...she said, "yeah I deposited a check the other day for like $128.00, I almost threw it out thinking it was junk".....hmmm.....I asked her who's name was on the check and walked away.

I prefer to get my money through ny paycheck. Unbelievable that people joined this suit. Did EA come to your house and steal your money? No, you wanted to play a silly game, paid the marked price for it,and because some nerd decided EA was unfair because the 2K games didn't have the players names and it wasn't as fun, you've tried to take EA for money on a game you likely played for hours on end.

Pathetic.

I prefer to get my money through ny paycheck. Unbelievable that people joined this suit. Did EA come to your house and steal your money? No, you wanted to play a silly game, paid the marked price for it,and because some nerd decided EA was unfair because the 2K games didn't have the players names and it wasn't as fun, you've tried to take EA for money on a game you likely played for hours on end.

Pathetic.

You go girl!!!