Explosions at the boston marathon

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure. I think they may be in the right spot from outside, and the structure they are talking about is the boat. They just started talking about the river.

It's a boat in a families back yard. Networks are all a couple blocks down.

They are going in with the bearcat now. Should be done quick.

I don't think any media is close enough to see anything now that its dark. It's a small backyard though, so the cops are right on top of him.

Yea, having seen the google map, he's pretty well trapped in a small space. The boats in a small yard fenced in

Yea, having seen the google map, he's pretty well trapped in a small space. The boats in a small yard fenced in

I did the same. Narrow yard, nowhere to go from that boat. If he doesn't off himself, it'll be interesting to see if they can extract him from the boat before he bleeds to death.

EDIT 346: 8:08PM "The FBI would like you to put the sun on the boat. Take all precautions if you can't do it." "OK Standby"

EDIT 345: 8:07PM "Can you light up the boat?" "That is a negative sir, that will give away our location." "Light up the boat!" "We cannot sir, we cannot."

EDIT 344: 8:05PM "We have movement. Arms are moving. Repeat, we have movement." Requesting flood light assistance now from the side. Unsure what changed.

Cops just noted the feed is online and maybe shutting that all down

They realized people were listening on the internet and now trying to shut it down but they haven't.

Correction - that was video feed from the helicopter, not our feed