Crap! what was it?

boyst

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it's right where you left it.

No, it was not. I mean, I am pretty sure because I forgot where I accidently the whole thing, but I cannot remember the location...

You're thinging too hard.

Or, not hard enough.

One of these perhaps??

http://images4.wikia...hing1thing2.jpg

I am not sure what that is, but mine is definitely better then that.

A hospital? A cockpit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOmD-xqK2Es

Well, I have seen a grown man naked. He stares at me when I brush my teeth.

Some people hide things in bodily orifices... Check around. Maybe you'll locate what you seek.

Do you have any gauze or bandaids? Oh, and I didn't find anything.

How is your thingy?

What thingy?

You were trying to remember how Eugene of Savoy organized his logistical base before the battle of Zenta.

You're welcome.

Grand Vizier was an idiot for not getting the higher ground, maybe that's where it was. Maybe I need to look up higher to find it.

You were thinking of one of these.

lolipop-2.jpg

You have to go to the Dr. tomorrow and you are hoping that he'll give you lollypop for being a good boy.

No, I am pretty sure it didn't have all that color... I think it was more blackwish, maybe whitish... I do not want to sound racist, so maybe it was greyish.

Is this thread the new last post wins? Same names, same meaningless babble.

Thanks for your input, because with your babblygook saying nothing you offer no help, good day sir.

bite me...i haven't stepped foot in that thread, nor do i plan to....this thread is completely different AND highly relevant

I already looked in that thread, it was not there.

**** Update. I did find clues to it in Last Post Wins... It may take a few days to put it all together, but I will remember what it is.

Edited by jboyst62

Woke up early. Still was not here. I can't figure out where I thing that left. No I was not drunk. I not drunk am now.

However. Alcohol would be nice. That fancy curve drawing just will not help. Nor will any chicken across the road...

Now where did I was it?