Crap! what was it?

boyst

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that's not it. Victoria's secret!

I have to do some research, look at my calculator, grab a calendar, figure this out...

Have you been to Iran in the recent past?

So now he's a time traveling farmer being pursued by his Mom at the Under The Udders dance? Maybe the question should be WHEN it was rather than WHAT it was.

Is he just trying to remember where he parked the DeLorean?

Oh, in that case, it's in the old mine shaft.

So now he's a time traveling farmer being pursued by his Mom at the Under The Udders dance? Maybe the question should be WHEN it was rather than WHAT it was.

Is he just trying to remember where he parked the DeLorean?

Nope. It's still in bushes behind the Hill Valley sign... I had to go look around for that thing

Oh, in that case, it's in the old mine shaft.

Nope. I keep my pet rock collection there.

No, I exclusively make all my overseas trips to North Korea. I already all Kim Wong Jung Ding Dong... He doesn't have it, but offered to send me a rocket. I have to pick it up somewhere in the Pacific.

It is today of course.

You mean, Friday? Holy crap, that was it! I forgot today was Friday! The favorite day of the week by so many! I wish there was a song talking about it, where all the parties would be going on and riding with my friends to said parties. To think, that song could be famous, amazing... Wait, I remember more now!

Three days build up for just that stupid video. YEAH!

You mean, Friday? Holy crap, that was it! I forgot today was Friday! The favorite day of the week by so many! I wish there was a song talking about it, where all the parties would be going on and riding with my friends to said parties. To think, that song could be famous, amazing... Wait, I remember more now!

As DC Tom might say

Die thread, die.

God, at least someone got it... better late then never. That was the cue at which I would have said, no, Why it is [insert video] Friday!

I was hoping to find one of the actual movie clips, but all I could find were these "re-creation" ones.