Bills pre-season opponents announced

I feel like the Bills play Minn, Det, and Was every preseason!

Isn't Ralph from Detroit (or currently residing there?)

I wonder if this is why they always face Detroit preseason, so the old man doesn't have to travel (when Detroit is home of course).

I feel like the Bills play Minn, Det, and Was every preseason!

They do play the Lions every preseason...last game, have for years.

Isn't Ralph from Detroit (or currently residing there?)

Yes. His family also owned stock in the Lions prior to his owning the Bills. I believe he used to attend Lions games with his father.

Not live, nationally...but they'll all be on NFL Network at some point.

Good point. Maybe not all but I like to watch at least one game to see what kind of trouble we are going to be in.

My birthday is in August and I want football tied up in a red and blue Buffalo ribbon.

Gotta get them season tickets so you don't miss any of the action :rolleyes:

I heard once you could get them for the price of a candy bar.

I kinda wish they would bring back the Buffalo-Cleveland scrimmage.

Indianapolis, Minnesota, Washington, and Detroit in that order, but exact dates and times are still to be decided.

I'm excited to get some solid competition in the preseason. It will be nice to see Washington in game three as starters will play a majority of this game. We will be able to see how our changed defense stacks up against the potent option style offense of the Redskins. This game may provide an early indication of what we can expect throughout the season from our D.

Indy and Washington will be on the road while we will host Minnesota and Detroit.

Is there a date on when the regular season schedule will be released? Usually it's around the fisrt week in April I believe??

According to these sites, it looks like Tuesday, April 16th:

http://www.fbschedules.com/2013/03/report-2013-nfl-schedule-to-be-released-april-16/

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/3/21/4132682/2013-nfl-schedule-release-date