Medicare Now OK With Addadichtomy Surgery--It Plays--You Pay

http://washingtonexaminer.com/in-shift-medicare-would-pay-for-sex-change-operations/article/2525782

"For the first time since 1981, when it dubbed sex-change operations "experimental," Medicare has opened the door to covering transexual operations, adding to the growing list of operations that would be allowed under Obamacare.

Acting on a new request, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services said it is starting a new analysis that could lift the spending ban for sex-change operations with a goal of making a decision two days after Christmas and on the eve of Obamacare kicking in Jan. 1."

What's next?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/in-shift-medicare-would-pay-for-sex-change-operations/article/2525782

"For the first time since 1981, when it dubbed sex-change operations "experimental," Medicare has opened the door to covering transexual operations, adding to the growing list of operations that would be allowed under Obamacare.

Acting on a new request, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services said it is starting a new analysis that could lift the spending ban for sex-change operations with a goal of making a decision two days after Christmas and on the eve of Obamacare kicking in Jan. 1."

What's next?

But, but, but...they're entitled.

http://washingtonexa...article/2525782

What's next?

What REALLY pisses me off about this is that my wife's niece couldn't even get treatment for a broken arm under Medicare.

I have as much or more respect for old people that anyone, but let's face it; they're gross. A sex change for an old person? Grosser. Paying for a sex change for an old person? Grossest.

I'm thinking it's for the people who are disabled by their sexual identity crisis, hence the reason they're on Medicare. :rolleyes:

I have as much or more respect for old people that anyone, but let's face it; they're gross. A sex change for an old person? Grosser. Paying for a sex change for an old person? Grossest.

Maybe they're also doing it under Medicaid for younger people.

Word. I can finally become that woman I've always wanted to be, and I wanted to thank all of you for helping me make that happen... anybody want my dick? Won't be needing it anymore....

Re-read the thread title. This is only good for adding. Not subtracting. That said you may want to consider an additional one as the first one does not appear to be working.

Re-read the thread title. This is only good for adding. Not subtracting. That said you may want to consider an additional one as the first one does not appear to be working.

No, no, no. Read the article, not just the headline. There was not enough room to mention that lopadichtomys were also approved.

Word. I can finally become that woman I've always wanted to be, and I wanted to thank all of you for helping me make that happen... anybody want my dick? Won't be needing it anymore....

Yes you will. They're going to turn it inside out and stuff it up inside you to make your new tiny vagina.