Outside opinions ont draft's QBs

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chief's GM John Dorsey said he doesn't think there is a QB worth a first end grade.

Cardinal's coach Bruce Arians (who knows QBs), thinks he'll stick with Drew Stanton and said: "noe of them (QBs in the draft) wowed me."

Buyer beware.

I didnt realize gms and coaches announced their boards before draft day.

Chief's GM John Dorsey said he doesn't think there is a QB worth a first end grade.

Cardinal's coach Bruce Arians (who knows QBs), thinks he'll stick with Drew Stanton and said: "noe of them (QBs in the draft) wowed me."

Buyer beware.

What that really means is we (Zona) really really want Geno Smith

Brian Billick said that he has been doing more film study on Nassib and said that the more he sees Nassib, the more he reminds him of Dalton. Both need to work on progressions and deep ball accuracy.

Says the man that staked his career on Kyle Boller.

one word.....smokescreen.

Regardless I would bet my house there will be a QB taken in the 1st. round

I agree that you have to be careful what you believe that teams say about draft prospects.

I can certainly understand that Arizona may want to perpetuate the idea that there aren't good QBs available in hopes that one might be available at their pick. But I would think it would be in KC's best interest to hype the QBs in hopes of enticing a team to trade up with them.

Wasnt it last year that someone said that Glenn was just a guard and could Never play Left Tackle?

And I dont think I would trust the Cardinal's coach in opinions on quarterbacks... I mean his stable of quarterbacks doesnt wow me.

What that really means is we (Zona) really really want Geno Smith

The rumor all along has been Barkley-love in Zona...But we'll see... B-)

I agree that you have to be careful what you believe that teams say about draft prospects.

I can certainly understand that Arizona may want to perpetuate the idea that there aren't good QBs available in hopes that one might be available at their pick. But I would think it would be in KC's best interest to hype the QBs in hopes of enticing a team to trade up with them.

I agree about the KC thing...Can't understand why anyone in that Organization would be saying anything negative about the QB's...Unless they are 100% determined to stay at #1 regardless...It's kind of stupid for their GM to say such a thing... B-)

I think no matter what others say Nix is set on drafting a QB in the first round If we do not I will kiss my cats behind

and send you guys the pic. Just becasue I say he will draft a QB in the first round does not mean I agree with it.

Listening to Nix on WGR on 12/14/12 he talked about moving up a round to get a QB. I'm thinking they are not looking at #8 as much as moving back into the late round 1 or early round 2 range to get a targeted QB. if that's the case, looking forward to your feline foto.

Edited by turftoe