I love my Bills brothers and sisters and a proud to be one of you.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to post i'd been a fan since 65 and traveled many a mile to watch them thru thick and thin. Thats what a true fan does. Thank goodness for NFL ticket being 300 miles away now. Still make a game heare and there. Go Bills. Who needs a QB? Not us I guess.

I would bet most of us root for the Bills because we were born into the blood.

Not true. I was born in NJ surrounded by Giants and Jets fans. In 1985 when I was 11 and a pop warner little guy and the Bills captured my fandom for life. 27 years later Here I am still. Try in to figure out what the Hells is wrong with me.

I was raised in Rochester and didn't have a favorite sports team until I was 15, had a girlfriend whose family were bills fans, followed them through the next draft when they selected someone named "BRRUUUCE".... Never looked back 'cause I'm Down With The Sickness!!

Every Sunday during the season my wife asks me why I put myself through this. Just walk away and live in peace she says...and so I just give her my best Michael Corelone...Every time I try to get out they pull me back in......

Go Bills!

This is bang on. My wife looks at me like I have a disease. I follow these teams: Bills, Leafs (hate away...I was born in Toronto), Raptors and Jays. At least one of those teams has been a winner in my life time...and will be this season too!

I'm from Northwestern PA originally,and come from a long line of Steelers fans. The first game I ever watched them play was in 1989 vs the Oilers,when I was 8 years old. Ever since than I've been hooked. (I think it was the uniforms,and the close(ish) geographical proximity.) 24 years of frustration,and futility,but I wouldn't change teams for anything. Long story short Go BILLS!!!!!!!!!

Hi, my name's UpperDeck and I'm a Bills fan. (All: "Hi UpperDeck") I was born into it too. My dad used to take us to a few games each year and now I've been a season ticket holder for over 20 years and take him. Although I've had to weather the recent drought I still love going to games even if we lose. The tailgating alone makes it worth it. The comraderie is unbelievable. I bet I could go to a tailgate with nothing at all and would be able to have a full meal and plenty to drink just from other people offering it. I have so many great memories from the championships seasons and even some gems from losing seasons. That's what keeps me going. And every year there's the season opener, filled with promise for the coming season. Go Bills!

Edited by UpperDeck

My dad took me to my first Bills game at the Rockpile 11.11.1968, and I saw the Bills defeated by the Chargers on their way to a 1-12-1 season. I remember my dad and uncle telling me, "look at the bright side, there's a guy named O.J. we may be in line to draft". By the way, our one victory that year was against the Jest and Joe Willy Namath, who had a pretty good time in SB 3.

45 years later, my 54th birthday tomorrow, I smiled as i read the OP. I am proud to be a member of Bills Nation. It's been in my blood since I was a 9 year old boy. We moved to Syracuse in 1974 and I was a Bills fan in a predominantly Giants fanbase. There's been a lot of heartbreak and pain, but I remain strong, resilient, and optimistic.

I too love my Bills brothers and sisters, but make mine a Saranac pale ale.

LETS GO BUFF A LO!