Anyone listen to Howard Stern today???

The Poojer

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't a mystery guest -- he was a friend brought along by a woman who "won" a visit to the studio to sit in and listen to the show. Turns out he is an actor who had some bit parts in the 70s and 80s, and does a lot of one-man broadway type stuff. Forget his name though. It was funny -- the guy turned out to be the hit of the day; lots of crazy stories and one (apparent) slip up "outing" some musician, as noted above.

Ok. I was out during lunch in my truck and just caught a few minutes of the show when they were talking to the guy, I wasn't sure who it was.

If OTW hasn't jumped the shark it's getting close.

irony of course...

Jon Hein coined the term and created a site and all with it. Now is a fairly prominent figure on the show, with many hourly shows and host of the Wrap Up Show with fa-fa-flunky.

I don't know...I thought they revealed tom cruise but I heard it incorrectly... apparently its a piano player that no one would be surprised by..and probably someone who was more popular in the 90's as opposed to today...NOT Elton john...

Well thank goodness. THAT would have been a real shock!

ok, he did say hint that the piano player had a hip replacement....jesus, that is a certain 'piano man'....i don't have anything against homosexuality, but this would surprise me....

Common man, his lyrics gave it away.

Making love to his tonic and Jim
How much more clear could it be?

Jeff, what's up with your title? It's indecfijverabl=e unrediendinble juxatozirionteabed messdeuqped. Aw Hell. I can't read it.

It is zalgo text....

http://eeemo.net/

It read something like "[system Error: 9581843]" and some knuckle head changed it to praising DC Thomas. Well, I did not know what else to say for now... nothing witty comes to mind. Why you wanna rent some space?

Edited by jboyst62