Dustin Keller a Dolphin

Another decent player the Bills could have used goes to the competition. While I agree they overpaid for Wallace, signing Keller is a great move. He is not Gronkowski or Gonzalez but few if any players are. He is a very solid dual threat TE.

Are we going to do anything with this cap space???

If Chandler does not recover from the Knee Injury, Keller would definitely be a better option.

If Chandler doesn't recover from his knee injury, I'D be a better option.

I guess my point was; why worry about the TE position when we have so many other more glaring needs?

What has Keller done, besides be big, to warrant any attention from a team that already has a serviceable TE?

Um he and Chandler (once recovered) would have made a very solid combo......and Keller is definitely a significant step up in the recieving threat department. So yeah, we are starting to look like a morgue front office.......

Analytics Dept. sees he had 2 or 3 TD's 4 years ago and 5 TD's in 2010 and 2011. Last year had 2 TD's. Granted he had a short season and Sanchise tossing him the ball, but is it possible our FO said "So what?"

Pettine may have some inside info as to why we did not woo him.

Keller is a very good tight end. His numbers would be better if not for Mark Sanchez. The Dolphins will challenge teh Patriots for the AFC East.

Yup. It looks they are putting together a "dream team" like the Eagles or the Albert Haynesworth Redskins. Signing lots of veteran free agents is a proven formula for the playoffs

Keller is a very good tight end. His numbers would be better if not for Mark Sanchez. The Dolphins will challenge teh Patriots for the AFC East.

I'm not buying the Fins as legitimate competition to the Pats. As much as I hate to say it the Pats seem poised to breeze to another division title.

according to people on this board the Fins have overpaid for the 3 FA they signed...but they have fewer holes now than before and we don't

Everyone knows you don't pay 7 or 8 M for a guard who will be a staple on your line for another 6 years...(sacasm)

So now we are farther behind...base on activity todate...4 - 12