Manning's Voicemail to Brady

wow, i did not expect Manning to be that silly in private. Pretty shocking to hear him rub it in so hard.

NO CLASS.

For once, i think I'm on Brady's side. I hope he doesn't respond... until they're on the field together.

wow, i did not expect Manning to be that silly in private. Pretty shocking to hear him rub it in so hard.

NO CLASS.

For once, i think I'm on Brady's side. I hope he doesn't respond... until they're on the field together.

Why? Did Brady offer to have you for dinner with his family ?

Wow! This is really embarrassing for Manning and the Broncos organization. Someone is in serious, I mean serious, legal trouble for recording this message and airing it without permission!

If this is real, do you guys realize how F#$%ed Manning is? The entire NFL now knows what he is thinking behind the scenes. They know for sure now how the Broncos don't know who to draft etc..

I think it's really interesting to hear how NFL QBs talk to each other in private, both this clearly crosses a line....

NO CLASS.

Wow! This is really embarrassing for Manning and the Broncos organization. Someone is in serious, I mean serious, legal trouble for recording this message and airing it without permission!

If this is real, do you guys realize how F#$%ed Manning is? The entire NFL now knows what he is thinking behind the scenes. They know for sure now how the Broncos don't know who to draft etc..

I think it's really interesting to hear how NFL QBs talk to each other in private, both this clearly crosses a line....

WTF?