The Bills have a few holes to fill

chef4131

In 2004 we were desperate to find a starting QB (sound familiar) we traded back into Round 1 (with Dallas) and drafted losman at #22. With this trade we gave up our #1 pick in 2005. Dallas used our pick #20 on a DL. Marcus Spears

What scares me is giving up our 2005 pick we missed out on drafting Aaron Rodgers. I can see the Bills repeating this same scenerio, reaching back into the first round to "over draft" a QB and give up a chance to draft a franchise QB next year.

I understand that we need a QB, but lets be smart on how we get one--

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another linebacker (after signing Lawson) to start, a QB to start, a wide receiver to start, a starting off. guard, a back up off. guard, a safety, a defensive end, and that gets us back to where this team was last year...and that doesn't count a TE who is severly injured.

Way too many holes for a team who drafts as bad as we do....maybe we can talk Merriman to come out of retirement and safe the day.

Is it even possible for us to fill these holes before we create more. I do not think so! Your thoughts?

The QB Prospect Quality appears to be much better in 2014. i cannot see the Bills giving up a first rounder in 2014 to get back into the bottom of the first round in 2013.

Yes, but Brandon needs to sell tickets. I see them going for it this year. The bad news is Nix is the guy doing the evaluations.

In 2004 we were desperate to find a starting QB (sound familiar) we traded back into Round 1 (with Dallas) and drafted losman at #22. With this trade we gave up our #1 pick in 2005. Dallas used our pick #20 on a DL. Marcus Spears

What scares me is giving up our 2005 pick we missed out on drafting Aaron Rodgers. I can see the Bills repeating this same scenerio, reaching back into the first round to "over draft" a QB and give up a chance to draft a franchise QB next year.

I understand that we need a QB, but lets be smart on how we get one--

We were not nearly as desperate for a QB in 2004 as we are right now.

I'm scared that we will trade back into the 3rd round to pick up a promising LB prospect costing us a 7th rounder in 2015 and a conditional pick in 2016 which will turn out to be a 5th round pick which will be used by the Miami Dolphins to select a young kid out of Arkansas who will go on to be the greatest QB in NFL history and the Dolphins will go on to beat us twice a year for 10 consecutive seasons. We will rip the goal posts down, however, when we finally beat them in 2027 and it will be the happiest day of my life, but I will die the next day in a routine teeth cleaning. Thats what scares me.,

Quicksand scares me.

Ever get caught in a huge sinkhole of quicksand and have to sneeze at the same time? That really scares me. Not so much the sneeze but the reflexive massive inhale that immediately follows when you can't cover your nose because you're so busy flailing your arms falling through the sand.

Ever get caught in a huge sinkhole of quicksand and have to sneeze at the same time? That really scares me. Not so much the sneeze but the reflexive massive inhale that immediately follows when you can't cover your nose because you're so busy flailing your arms falling through the sand.

Now imagine that spiders are crawling all over your face, and you suck a bunch of them in after you sneeze. That's scary.