Landry headed to visit Colts

landry is merriman, or david boston waiting to happen. bodies arent meant to look like his. he will break down. likely fast.

Merriman is not done. If he could return to even a decent fraction of what he was, he could be a huge contributor. Also, he is a great motivator in the locker room and he was instrumental in getting other Fa's to come here.

Merriman is not done. If he could return to even a decent fraction of what he was, he could be a huge contributor. Also, he is a great motivator in the locker room and he was instrumental in getting other Fa's to come here.

He's not?

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/photo-gallery/Shawne-Merriman-Retires/28258bd1-6c4b-4d58-8276-0032a2a6b952

Given that Buddy and Shawne are so close, I think Buddy should give Merriman 1M guaranteed to guard his cell phone, take calls, and figure out how to use the dadgum calendar app for him.

And maybe the reason the Bills haven't signed anyone yet is because Merriman is no longer making calls on behalf of the GM who may or may not be asleep right now.

I thought it was possible, but unlikely. Either way, this is good news. Jests losing good players only makes me happy. The jests have gotten way worse this offseason, and might get worse if they lose revis. Even if we are just as crappy as last year, we got the jests beat. They lost their DC, lost a few of their key players, still stuck with Tebow/sanchez, and very well can lose revis, even if they get a 1st rounder for him. They have taken like 10 steps back.

Right now, I say we are 3rd in the division. And if the bills do some good things in free agency and the draft, they might actually move up from 3rd. The coaching staff is a bit of a wild card, because it is hard to tell how much of an impact they will make with our guys. hard to imagine the defense not making huge strides this year, even with the lackluster talent at MLB. I expect the same old stuff on offense, with maybe some better playcalling. Though if we get Geno smith, offense could take off too.

Edited by DanInUticaTampa