Kiper mock 3.0

Dat Dude

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt call it a surprise. The hardest thing about it is that all the picks in front of us are wildcards. Even the 1st few picks people have no idea. I think a really high rated player falls to us at 8 and that is who we pick. Someone that people are expecting to go in the top 3

I Agree ! :beer::thumbsup:

I think the Bills draft Eddie Lacy so we see a lot of people jumping off bridges so they can rebuild the fanbase along with the team.

:flirt::doh::wallbash:

you know, if the Bills got Eddie lacy in the 2nd round I don't think I'd be too upset

The BILLS MUST TAKE A QB IN RD 2 NO MATTER WHAT !!!! If they don't you may very well here of BILLS FANS TAKING THE JUMP !

you know, if the Bills got Eddie lacy in the 2nd round I don't think I'd be too upset

Me either. Crazy to say it, but I think he's going to be a monster. A perfect compliment to Cj. I can't envision him falling to us or us selecting him if he somehow was.

Love the Jarvis pick. I'd be stoked.

Jones is not the guy for us. He is a monster pass rusher. we supposedly have one of those. The highest priced defensive lineman in the NFL actually.

Give me a linecracker that can do it all. inside or outside.

Edited by 3rdand12

With the 8th pick in the NFL draft the

BUFFALO BILLS select Jarvis Jones olb/ Georgia

Mocks are already pretty inaccurate in most years, but in this year it might be the most worthless of all time as even the top 10 right now is a complete crap shoot. At least in most years, its pretty easy to figure out accurately 5 to 7 of the top 10 picks...but this year, not even the number 1 pick is known. The whole top 10 can go a hundred different ways. So this years mocks are worth about as much as a JP Losman autograph on a pizza box he is about to deliver.

That being said, i would love this pick at 8 (if he even makes it there). There was speculation that he could slide in the draft, maybe even into a later round or two with the health issues...however, now that its been deemed nothing to concerning, he is again back to being a strong candidate for the top 10, even top 6.

Personally, I think the pick is going to be Geno Smith or Matt Barkley. No new coach wants to start their new career there with no QB to build around and Nix has said multiple times if you like a guy at QB in a certain round, then you better take him a round early. So i have a hard time believing that they are gonna gamble on a QB they want being their in the 2nd if either Geno or Matt are still on the board at 8 (and I am pretty sure one of them will be). And I think AZ is gonna take Matt leaving Geno for us, which is just fine with me.

But again, would not be upset at all if Jarvis is our guy as I think he will be a beast in the NFL. If he is, they better grab a QB in round 2 or move back into round 1 for one (which I doubt they would do) if a guy like Geno or Matt was slipping down round 1.

Sleeper pick at 8: Patterson or Allen at WR (assuming we dont sign any significant FA WR's)

Edited by Alphadawg7

Jones is not the guy for us. He is a monster pass rusher. we supposedly have one of those. The highest priced defensive lineman in the NFL actually.

I agree and disagree, you can never have too many pass rushing monsters in Pettine's D and Jones is compared to Von Miller. There is a huge risk however with his health, u must weigh out risk vs. reward with him at #8. The linebacker I really like is his teamate Alec Ogletree.

I agree and disagree, you can never have too many pass rushing monsters in Pettine's D and Jones is compared to Von Miller. There is a huge risk however with his health, u must weigh out risk vs. reward with him at #8. The linebacker I really like is his teamate Alec Ogletree.

Now your talking !

Let me just say that there's no such thing as having too many pass rushers.