Cut throat Marrone

hooper

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...and if I were one of the players he recruited and coached for four years and found out he wasn't pitching for me I'd have an issue with him. Yeah..he's the coach of the Bills and not the Orange...but one might question his commitment to players that have played for him.

I would like him better if he was in the disinformation business.

Before you all put him in the hall of fame, why don't we wait and see how he coaches in an actual game?

$1.3M spent on a guy coming off major knee surgery who doesn't fit the new coach's plans for the offense.

My theory is there is no good reason to handcuff a new coach. You have to let them do things their way and give them enough rope to either succeed or hang themselves.

Marrone is also from the Herm Edwards tree.

Little known fact: Sean Peyton was the playcaller early in the season for the Giants team that got hammered in the SB by the Ravens. But he had his playcalling duties stripped by Jim Fassell and that's when the Giants went on their late season tear(kinda' like Cam Cameron in Baltimore). Peyton eventually ended up with Parcells in Dallas, which got him the interview with the Saints. Marrone is as much a part of the Jim Fassel tree as the Parcells tree.

Coaching tree's are such BS, the NFL coaching ranks are very incestus pretty much everyone works with each other or someone who worked with someone at some point.

I look at Marrone and look at Ron Rolston of the Sabres !Marrrone can get rid of the trash and Rolston has to wait for the garbage truck to show up !It's like Marrone has a dumpster at 1 Bills Drive and Rolston has to wait for garbage day like the rest of us !

Big difference... Ron Rolston is a INTERIM coach. He has to make due w/the trash and see if it is salvageable.

LoL @ least that would bring passion to the team!

Anyway, really... Is it serious Roy would coach... First I heard this. Even after the incident with the fight?

He was in consideration for the Habs coaching job last year. I'd be on board with him or Tony Granato,but thats just me speculating.

Coach Marrone says he staying tight lipped about 'Cuse players when other teams ask him questions, " I’ve told them we’re in the information gathering business not the information giving business when it comes down to players.”

Love this guy!

Sounds like something Belichick would say -- I like it.

Coaching tree's are such BS, the NFL coaching ranks are very incestus pretty much everyone works with each other or someone who worked with someone at some point.

Oh.

So you are saying that it's BS that Ted Marchibroda and Bill Belichick are branches on Marv Levy's tree? :lol:

Don't tell me you guys didn't look up Marv's tree?