George Wilson signs with Titans

Lothar

Good!!!! Now lets bring in Leon sandcastle to take this Defense to another Level!!!!

no thanks. sandcastle has speed and agility, but i hear he is the biggest p@$$y to put on a pair of spikes since dieon sanders. not to mention his overinflated sense of self worth that is inevitably leading to multiple holdouts.

as for mr. wilson, you're a class act and i wish you nothing but the best.

After he dropped two game ending ints, and gave up the winning touchdown to Tenn last year, you think they would know better. Glad to see him go.

He really did look out of sorts last year. And the year before and the year before he looked better than average or at times better than that.

I dont know what happened to our defense last year ( yes i do and so do youse ) but George had an off year last year . very off.

But he got picked up quickly and that says something. He would be a good fit for a team that needs a play caller back there and motivational guy in the locker room. Don't underrate those qualities.

His career is of course is winding down but i sure as HECK wish him well. He is the kind of player Bills fans should be proud of.

And a good man indeed

Edited by 3rdand12

After he dropped two game ending ints, and gave up the winning touchdown to Tenn last year, you think they would know better. Glad to see him go.

Lighten up, man. Those were plays that a great player makes (ie the interceptions). Wilson is a competent, try-hard, professional who isn't quite good enough to make those game-changing plays. He deserves far more respect than you've given him in your post.

On the other hand, the Bills were going nowhere last year and even in a best-case scenario, they go 8-8 or 9-7 and then what?

Chan's still head coach and the program is stuck in neutral.

In retrospect, Wilson actually did the organization a favor by failing to secure those wins.

I'm glad he was here last year and I'm glad he's moved on.

Lighten up, man. Those were plays that a great player makes (ie the interceptions). Wilson is a competent, try-hard, professional who isn't quite good enough to make those game-changing plays. He deserves far more respect than you've given him in your post.

eh what exactly as a football player does he deserve respect for? Being part of a losing culture on losing teams cause he made a few plays here and there and was sometimes competant enough to not be the worst player on awful teams getting awful coaching? He seems like a nice person, but he's not a good safety.