Byrd Update

iommi

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tag Levitre resign Byrd, or tag Byrd resign Levitre. Both deserve to be paid in the top five of their positions, so its actually easier on us. Although guards are mixed in with tackles for the tag so it might be in their best interest to try to resign him straight up.

Edited by bills1960

Bills plan to meet with Byrd at the combine to hold contract talks.

http://sports.yahoo....dGlvbnM-;_ylv=3

to be accurate, the two sides -- Bills representative and Byrd representatives -- are expected to meet at Combine. players usually don't attend these types of meetings.

jw

Edited by john wawrow

Levitre is way more important then Byrd

Byrd is overrated in a lot of fans eyes simply bc he gets interceptions every now and them but overall is nothing special and offers almost nothing in run support

Levitre on the other hand is the Bills best lineman on a team that finally has a decent line after a decade of slop

Edited by Max997

Byrd is overrated in a lot of fans eyes simply bc he gets interceptions every now and them but overall is nothing special and offers almost nothing in run support

Levitre on the other hand is the Bills best lineman on a team that finally has a decent line after a decade of slop

You could not be more wrong. Byrd is the best tackler on the team and its not even close

Tag Levitre resign Byrd, or tag Byrd resign Levitre. Both deserve to be paid in the top five of their positions, so its actually easier on us. Although guards are mixed in with tackles for the tag so it might be in their best interest to try to resign him straight up.

Levitre isn't worth 10 mill a year. I wouldn't franchise him. Byrd, definitely. I see him as the priority, but you never know with Marrone being an OL guy.

You're nuts. I have no idea what you're watching. He's a stud.

Keep them both. We have too many holes to fill without having to fill new ones.

That's how I feel. I am not going to argue over who is the better player between Byrd & Levitre. We need both of them on this team.

Losing either one of these players would be bad for the Bills.

If the Bills have to overpay for these guys, then do it. You can always restructure a players contract down the line.

A 4yr 28.5mil contract should lock up byrd and keep him a bill...as for levitre I hope bills let him walk if he truly wants 8to 10 mil per....hes a guard no way you pay that much for a guard.

Do you feel Byrd should be one of the highest paid safety's in the league?

Wow. Just wow. But as they say, opinions are like a-holes...

Do you feel Byrd should be one of the highest paid safety's safeties in the league?

Fixed, and yes.

WOW