Deserted Island...3 things

BringBackFergy

You are stuck on a deserted island. "No phone, no pool, no pets, not a single luxury...." except, you can have:

1) One woman...any woman (think before answering)

2) One food/drink combination that you can eat (other than the fish you catch, coconuts, etc. that you can scrounge from the island)

3) One TV that only gets one station (cable or network)...what station comes in?

I choose:

1) The Dutchess - Kate Middleton (beautiful and intelligent...plus the British Navy will keep boating around for years until they find us)

2) Has to be pizza and beer...I know, I know...I need fresh water but I watch Survivorman...I can collect rain water

3) AMC...they play some classic movies but also have some decent series on from time to time. Not going to choose ESPN because I'd have to listen to the announcers praise Brady, Bellichick, etc. I'll catch up on football when I get rescued.

Kate-Middleton-Creative-Industries-Reception-Pictures.jpg

*Gulp*

Edited by BringBackFergy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I have to pick from those categories? I was going to say a helicopter, a pilot, and fuel.

PTR

Helicopter has no engine. Now you're screwed. Hope the pilot is cute for your sake.

1. Rosie O'Donnell

2. Lentils and pickle juice

3. CSPAN

Rosie is a looker..tell her to lay off the lentils at night. They use pickle juice in frittata so you have that going for you.

Lets go with Christina Hendricks

Unlimited Chicken Marsala

HBO (game of thrones, boardwalk, Curb you enthusiasm for the win)

Nice call on the Marsala...love it. You forgot a drink...I assume a white wine.

It's tough coming up with an answer for #1 because I assume I can't say my wife. So, I've puzzled over this and here's what I got.

1. Kate Upton. Besides her obvious assets she seems like she:

a. she doesn't appear to take herself too seriously.

2. she knows her way around a beach.

d. her obvious assets.

2. Ribs & beer

3. Forget the TV, I've got Kate Upton and AYCE/D ribs & beer.

It's tough coming up with an answer for #1 because I assume I can't say my wife. So, I've puzzled over this and here's what I got.

1. Kate Upton. Besides her obvious assets she seems like she:

a. she doesn't appear to take herself too seriously.

2. she knows her way around a beach.

d. her obvious assets.

2. Ribs & beer

3. Forget the TV, I've got Kate Upton and AYCE/D ribs & beer.

Kate will wear you out and she'll want to watch TV while you're sleeping from exhaustion

Nice call on the ribs...I forgot about that.

1. I need to think on this one a bit...too many to chose from, but because she is top of mind right now, that Aussie hurdler....

2. Tomatoes(so i can harvest the seeds), Fresh Water

3. Discovery so I can watch Dual Survival, Bear Grylls and Les Stroud to get pointers on what to do

I'm going to say my Fiancé if I'm picking anyone. If I've gotta pick some famous chick for everyone's vision I am going to say Kate Beckinsale probably. Maybe Tiffany Amber Theisan (however its spelled).

For food it will probably be Bocce pizza with pepperoni and to drink it would be McDonalds fountain Coke.

As far as TV channels its a tough one. Most likely it would be Comedy Central for South Park, Tosh, Futurama, Scrubs but you also get news with Colbert and Stewart.

It might be a last minute decision because if Sons of Anarchy and Inked were on at the time of the crash of probably want FX, and if Dexter and Homeland were on I'd probably want Showtime.

On another funny note to this topic, when I worked for a company in the past, they put us into groups of 5-6 and told us we had to chose 4 things we needed to survive. I wa in a group with 4 other guys and 1 girl and we came to our decision in about 5 minutes in the hour long excersize. We picked a solar powered generator, a TV/DVD combo, and the box set of MacGuyver. Thinking anything that we would need to survive in any situation we could learn from watching MacGuyver, and the one girl in the group really wanted a hair dryer.

We were all given failing grades on that excersize.

giselle. three reasons: tom might become depressed without her leaving the division wide open, shes hot, and maybe her anger will keep the animals away.

garbage plates and loganberry.

as for tv... telemundo. gotta brush up on my spanish.