Deserted Island...3 things

BringBackFergy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am torn between Alice Roberts and Michelle Beadle. Can I have both?

Tacos and a proper Margaita. I could have tacos 5 times a day and be a happy man. And margaritas are not only delicious, they ward off scurvy.

TV sucks- you can have it. Can I substitute an iPod or kindle? And if I must have TV- it would be tuned to pbs

Had to search Kate Beckinsale on google images...you're the second one to bring her name up. I can see the reason for her getting multiple votes. That and the australian hurdler chick...

Still...if Kate Middleton was on the island with me...well, I know she'd treat me like a King. :thumbsup:

After some serious thought. I think it might be a good idea to team up with the Kate's on the island.

Since their both from the other side of the pond. They might hit it off smashingly..... But the first sign

of your Kate wanting to be treated like a princess. My Kate and I are out of there. And I'm taking

the Abalone with us.

Tally Ho.

After some serious thought. I think it might be a good idea to team up with the Kate's on the island.

Since their both from the other side of the pond. They might hit it off smashingly..... But the first sign

of your Kate wanting to be treated like a princess. My Kate and I are out of there. And I'm taking

the Abalone with us.

Tally Ho.

My Kate will have very little time acting like a princess...she will be handling the royal jewels. It would be great to have you guys on the island though...our kids will have a place to go trick or treating.