Valentines Day flowers...any ladies out there?

Buftex

So, I have an odd question. Do you ever send flowers to your significant other, to their work place?

Reason I ask, I have been sending roses to my girl for years, for her birthday and valentines day for years. Just wondering, how do other ladies at work feel about this kind of thing? My girlfriend loves it (she is a bit of a ham), but I sometimes wonder if it causes other people at her job to resent her, because of it. She recently started a new job, I really want it to work out. For some reason sending them to her at home, or just bringing them home from the floritst doesn't seem to mean as much to her...like I said, she is a bit of an attention lover.

At her two previous jobs (when I have known her, met her at one of them) she has had some friction with other females. I always take her side, but I sometimes wonder if her "flirty" nature causes problems for her.

If there are any ladies out there (I know there are a few of you), would love some input...I expect nothing but impractical and usesless insight from the rest of you! Ha-ha!

The other women will be jealous.....because they're women. But it sounds like your girl eats that up, so go for it. Besides, anyone who's not going to like someone because they got flowers is going to find another reason to not like them sooner or later anyway.

I expect nothing but impractical and usesless insight from the rest of you! Ha-ha!

Glad I could be of service!

The other women will be jealous.....because they're women. But it sounds like your girl eats that up, so go for it. Besides, anyone who's not going to like someone because they got flowers is going to find another reason to not like them sooner or later anyway.

Glad I could be of service!

Your always good! :thumbsup:

Cheapskate. <_<

I suppose you'll be stopping by the funeral home to pick up those flowers?

I do feel cheap. But 10 bucks is 10 bucks. I've already paid for/pre-ordered the arrangement, thank you very much. But I'll keep the funeral home thing in mind for next year.

Send them to work. Valentines Day is a competition among women at work, even though they won't admit it.

Yeah, that is what I gather... silly isn't it? I have seen it at different jobs over the years...the ladies can be pretty snary sometimes.

My gf, for some reason, does not have many female friends... I think it gets her into trouble sometimes. But yeah, she loves the attention...and I love her...will order flowers tonight!

"You're" :P

No you are! :lol:

I've sent jboyst flowers, but apparently he's been regifting them.

:lol: The kind of comedy gold I was anticipating.

Not always convenient to have flowers delivered since deliverymen can not go to where the ladies work.

My wife is now manager in elementary school and delivery men can not just deliver there.

I'd drop them off myself but need to work that day.