What two QB'S do we draft and in what rounds?

Dat Dude

I really feel that we need to take the same aproach as the Skins did last year. I say draft the best two QB's available with our

first and third rd pick ! :blush: ( Wilson/Manual) ? :blush: (Wilson/Nassib)? :thumbsup::blush:(Wilson/Landry Jones)? :thumbsup::blush: (Nassib/Manual)?

We need to get this right this year and we mise well start by increasing our odds on picking up our QB of the future !

GO BILLS ! :beer:

Edited by Dat '315' Dude

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had 2 QB's a number of times.

Flutie, Johnston and AVP.

Followed by Johnston and AVP

Followed by Bledsoe and Losman

Followed by Losman and Holcomb

Followed by Losman and Edwards

Followed by Edwards and Fitzpatrick

Followed by Fitzpatrick and Thigpen and Smith

:blush:

I agree we need 2 new QB's in addition to Fitz - and let them battle for the job. I'm thinking the Bills agree and will have Fitz, Tavaris Jackson and a draft pick - unless they see another FA that they can get or if the Eagles release Vick - but I'm wondering if the Chip Kelly/ Eagles want to keep him now.

FA's - slim pickins - TJ looks like the best of the lot. (No way Flacco makes it to FA - otherwise I'd be OK with picking him up! :lol: )

Joe Flacco (BAL), Jason Campbell (CHI), Tarvaris Jackson (BUF), Matt Moore (MIA), Drew Stanton (IND), Seneca Wallace (FA)

The Bills were decent with Flutie and Bledsoe.... The rest were just career Backups that DA BILLS thought they could turn into starters ! :oops::censored::doh::bag:

I really feel that we need to take the same aproach as the Skins did last year. I say draft the best two QB's available with our

first and third rd pick ! :blush: ( Wilson/Manual) ? :blush: (Wilson/Nassib)? :thumbsup::blush:(Wilson/Landry Jones)? :thumbsup::blush: (Nassib/Manual)?

We need to get this right this year and we mise well start by increasing our odds on picking up our QB of the future !

Or we could pick one this year seeing as the talent level with the QB's isn't really that high & hope to get a gem then when the big boys come out next year grab a Taj Boyd, A.J. Mcarron, or some one like that ...

I agree we need 2 new QB's in addition to Fitz - and let them battle for the job. I'm thinking the Bills agree and will have Fitz, Tavaris Jackson and a draft pick - unless they see another FA that they can get or if the Eagles release Vick - but I'm wondering if the Chip Kelly/ Eagles want to keep him now.

FA's - slim pickins - TJ looks like the best of the lot. (No way Flacco makes it to FA - otherwise I'd be OK with picking him up! :lol: )

Joe Flacco (BAL), Jason Campbell (CHI), Tarvaris Jackson (BUF), Matt Moore (MIA), Drew Stanton (IND), Seneca Wallace (FA)

Do you really believe TJ would re-sign with Buffalo after not even getting a chance to suit up last year. I don't believe for a minute he would. I like the idea of drafting a QB and signing Jason Campell. Please no more Fitz.

I think you meant zero instead of two.

Jones & Manuel will be gone but i could see a Nassib / Bray draft happening & that wouldn't hurt my feelings either !!

There not keeping Fitz.

There not keeping Fitz.

correction: They're not keeping Fitz.

At one point I thought it would be a good idea. The more I study these QBs, I think taking one in the 3rd-5th is the best idea. I don't think any of these guys have a chance to be franchise QBs. Load up on LBs and other skill positions and take a flyer on Dysert or Manuel (if he's there) in round 3 or 4. Next years QBs have much more potential. I'm sure the majority disagree with this and that's ok ;)

Do you really believe TJ would re-sign with Buffalo after not even getting a chance to suit up last year. I don't believe for a minute he would. I like the idea of drafting a QB and signing Jason Campell. Please no more Fitz.

In spite of everything, at the end of the day, if he felt Buffalo gave him the best chance to play, then yes I'm sure he would sign. Unless he's dumb enough to cut his nose off to spite his face??

The Bills were decent with Flutie and Bledsoe.... The rest were just career Backups that DA BILLS thought they could turn into starters ! :oops::censored::doh::bag:

Did Bledsoe ever get the Bills to a playoff game? I do remember Drew on a 6 game win streak, needing the 7th to make the playoffs - only to get humiliated by the Steelers 2nd string players.

At one point I thought it would be a good idea. The more I study these QBs, I think taking one in the 3rd-5th is the best idea. I don't think any of these guys have a chance to be franchise QBs. Load up on LBs and other skill positions and take a flyer on Dysert or Manuel (if he's there) in round 3 or 4. Next years QBs have much more potential. I'm sure the majority disagree with this and that's ok ;)

My better judgement tells me that waiting until the 2nd or 3rd round might be the best course of action, given the questionable talent in this QB class. My heart tells me, however, that we need to take the best QB available at #8 (Wilson, Glennon, Nassib), or move up for the guy we want (Geno). Honestly, the prospect of enduring another season of Fitz makes me want to puke :sick:

Jones & Manuel will be gone but i could see a Nassib / Bray draft happening & that wouldn't hurt my feelings either !!

:beer::thumbsup:

Did Bledsoe ever get the Bills to a playoff game? I do remember Drew on a 6 game win streak, needing the 7th to make the playoffs - only to get humiliated by the Steelers 2nd string players.

:doh::bag:

We have a new college coaching staff so why not? Coaches determine who play and college coaches are supposed to be good on recruiting.

My better judgement tells me that waiting until the 2nd or 3rd round might be the best course of action, given the questionable talent in this QB class. My heart tells me, however, that we need to take the best QB available at #8 (Wilson, Glennon, Nassib), or move up for the guy we want (Geno). Honestly, the prospect of enduring another season of Fitz makes me want to puke :sick:

I hear ya. I fully expect them to draft a QB in round 1. Either at 8 or a trade down or even trade up. Trading up with our 2nd rd pick may be a possibility too. Some how, we'll draft a QB in round 1. Lets hope we get the right guy