What two QB'S do we draft and in what rounds?

Dat Dude

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevertheless at this moment, the aggressive trade up for RGIII and the selection of another QB in the same draft are looking like good moves and are not supportive of your arguments.

That might change but right now Shanny's looking good on the personnel moves.

Honestly, I'd rate Seattle's Russell Wilson over RGIII and he didn't cost the team 3 draft picks.

never mind the facts that

A) there is still little to no proof Cousins is a very good QB and

B) RGIII stands a strong chance of never regaining 100% of his "speed" or agility. And what if doesn't recover ... what then?

Trouble is that not every draft class is identical.

It makes sense to draft 2 QBs fairly high in a draft class loaded with QB talent. It makes much less sense to do the same thing in a draft class bereft of QB talent.

And this 2013 draft isn't one loaded with QB talent.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Most of you are not understanding the post. He is saying draft 2 QB's like the skins for gods sake! Get your head out of the snow banks in western NY. Yes I agree 100%

I thought perhaps they were in a much darker area...

Yea, Matt Barkley and Tyler Bray, 1 & 2 It does make sense considering how few QB's the Bills have spent high picks on over the last 18 years.

I thought perhaps they were in a much darker area...

Yea, Matt Barkley and Tyler Bray, 1 & 2 It does make sense considering how few QB's the Bills have spent high picks on over the last 18 years.

IMO Barkley would never make it in the B - LOW Weather ! He needs the Sunshine !

Your choice at RD1 is Nassib or Tyler Wilson, as we think Geno Smith goes #1 or #4.

Right now, we think Dysert goes by our RD2, and possibly Glennon depending on his pro day.

May I suggest Nassib, with Fitz as backup, and a UDFA (Renfree, Sorenson)?

1 8 Buffalo Ryan Nassib QB Syracuse

2 41 Buffalo Alex Okafor OLB34 Texas

3 72 Buffalo Will Davis CB Utah State

4 102 Buffalo Kenny Stills WRF Oklahoma

5 136 Buffalo Josh Boyce WRF TCU

6 166 Buffalo Zaviar Gooden OLB43 Missouri

If the Bills take Nassib at 8. That will be proof positive that nothing has changed on OBD.

Nix will have put the franchise in the Krapper for 3 more years, adding to his 3 years he already

has kept the franchise as a bottom feeder.

Impossible for that pick to take place and I'm no draftnik either. But let's hope some sanity has arrived

in the FO. Nassib is slated to be a career clipboard holder.

Wilson and Nassib Possibly?

I think the Bills plan of action is getting Alex Smith, and If they can't him then they will pick Tyler Wilson at #8 (I like EJ Manual but I would't mind Wilson).

There's still the outside chance that they'll eventually get Michael Vick and pick a developmental QB in rd 2 or 3.

As for Nassib, I wouldn't pick him till the 5th round or beyond since I think he's backup only NFL material.

If the Bills take Nassib at 8. That will be proof positive that nothing has changed on OBD.

Nix will have put the franchise in the Krapper for 3 more years, adding to his 3 years he already

Impossible for that pick to take place and I'm no draftnik either. But let's hope some sanity has arrived

agree.....Nassib at 8 is just like "Fitz is our guy".......seems like a sign that Buddy's asleep at the wheel.

hopefully this is much ado about nothing.

I don't understand this line of thinking. Over the last month the names/rankings for these Qbs has flip flopped all over the place amongst 'draft experts" and mock drafters and message board members. Some people have Nassib in the top 10 of the draft. Some have him in the 5th round. Same for Glennon and the others. My thinking is very different from yours with regard to Nassib. Let me start by saying that I know nothing about him and have no clue if he has the skills to be an NFL QB. My thinking is this: Marrone and Hackett are at the beginning of their NFL careers and are in a position to get any QB they want (within reason). They have had Nassib for 3 years and now him more than anyone else in the football world. If they have enough faith in him to take him at 8 and hitch their NFL caeers to his arm, that is very exciting to me. Scary for sure. But very exciting.

I'd like to see Manuel in the 1st (with a trade down), and another QB in the 4th...I guess Dysert would be a good possibility with that 4th Rounder... B-)

That works for me

OR

Take a stud ILB/MLB at #8 and trade back up to get Manuel/(or Wilson ?) then grab the other guy in the 4th still sounds right.

I don't understand this line of thinking. Over the last month the names/rankings for these Qbs has flip flopped all over the place amongst 'draft experts" and mock drafters and message board members. Some people have Nassib in the top 10 of the draft. Some have him in the 5th round. Same for Glennon and the others. My thinking is very different from yours with regard to Nassib. Let me start by saying that I know nothing about him and have no clue if he has the skills to be an NFL QB. My thinking is this: Marrone and Hackett are at the beginning of their NFL careers and are in a position to get any QB they want (within reason). They have had Nassib for 3 years and now him more than anyone else in the football world. If they have enough faith in him to take him at 8 and hitch their NFL caeers to his arm, that is very exciting to me. Scary for sure. But very exciting.

People still scream that picking Whitner was such a reach. This would be worse. Throwing yet again a top 10 pick out the window.

Come on Marrone won the friggin pin-stripe bowl with the guy. You're correct that marrone and hackett are at the beginning (and not for long) careers, If they hitch their wagon to the wrong horse. Lookout it will end quickly. And back to a mediocre college conference they go. It's career suicide to display allegiance or cronyism to a young kid who by no stretch separates himself from at least on the surface looks like a very mediocre crop of QB's.

It's not like the team is simply a QB away from glory (however Nix's "plan" was just that). Brandon has once again bought himself and the FO a couple of years. The thought of wasting a #8 pick on mediocrity is very scary. And a lot of ticket holders are on the ledge as it is. Nassib at 8 IMO is career suicide.