• WR
    • TE
    • O-Line
    • D-Line
    • Pass Rusher
    • Linebacker
    • Safety
    • Corner Back

I prefer to get a stud QB rather than a stud LB. I don't think the prospects available when we pick will have a good chance to become great. Hence my vote for LB. If it were a great QB draft, then my vote would be QB. Both are needed. QB is much more important in turning this team around.

I prefer to get a stud QB rather than a stud LB. I don't think the prospects available when we pick will have a good chance to become great. Hence my vote for LB. If it were a great QB draft, then my vote would be QB. Both are needed. QB is much more important in turning this team around.

I agree, but I don't think that guy is in this draft, so why not grab the impact LB?

We can get our QB after the coming 3-13 season.

I used to believe that you can win in the NFL with a solid team and a mediocre QB. I no longer believe that. I think that the QB is the most important position and Fitzpatrick cannot be the starter. Until the Bills find the guy that can, everything else is pointless.

exactly!