Ravens cheerleader kicked out of Super Bowl - too fat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If my mammary serves me right, titn't this happen before....glad I don't concern myself with matters of the flesh...physical looks mean very little unless the woman has a great rack record of intelligence and humor.

Good points.

Now excuse me while I dive into the latest edition of Playboy to read the fascinating articles.

Was dating a Buffalo Jill a few years back and got her some fake ones...funny thing was that it put her over the weight limit they set for her and she got kicked off the squad

There's a moral to this story.

Just can't figure out what it is.

If my mammary serves me right, titn't this happen before....glad I don't concern myself with matters of the flesh...physical looks mean very little unless the woman has a great rack record of intelligence and humor.

LOL

actually, the way I heard it on local sports radio, out of her own mouth in an interview, was:

She got suspended earlier in the year for the weight gain. Then, for the SB, they decided that anybody who had a suspension during the season for any reason would not be asked to go to the SB (as the linked article above notes, they had to cut down from 60 to 32). There were other girls who had suspensions for various reasons and none of those was invited to the SB.

Edited by maddenboy

actually, the way I heard it on local sports radio, out of her own mouth in an interview, was:

She got suspended earlier in the year for the weight gain. Then, for the SB, they decided that anybody who had a suspension during the season for any reason would not be asked to go to the SB (as the linked article above notes, they had to cut down from 60 to 32). There were other girls who had suspensions for various reasons and none of those was invited to the SB.

Actually this was on TV late last week in DC. She was told since she quit at end of season, and in fact I don't believe she even cheered during the playoffs, they said you are no longer part of squad and are not going. She wanted media sympathy since she was one of the longest members of the squad and thought she deserved to go regardless.

Now since they still said no, she's pulling the entitlement of people who are handicapped card. "Fat People".

She quit, get over it.