Ravens cheerleader kicked out of Super Bowl - too fat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My god this country is retarded. The woman has to look good and has a policy for her weight. Deal with it. She didn't. We shouldn't.

And fat is not sexy. Kim kardashian and all the thickness girls out there are not that amazing. Even at Kate Upton's level in 5 years she wont be different then kirstie alley...

No. I just don't like girls with asses bigger than mine is all. I find her sister, Kourtney I think her name is, attractive.

most girls should have a bigger ass than yours, unless you're huge.

Kourtney has a big ass too, but whatever.

Yeah, because there's no in between <_<

sure there is but it's not ideal, I want a real women not some athletic dude, er chick.

My god this country is retarded. The woman has to look good and has a policy for her weight. Deal with it. She didn't. We shouldn't.

And fat is not sexy. Kim kardashian and all the thickness girls out there are not that amazing. Even at Kate Upton's level in 5 years she wont be different then kirstie alley...

Kate just needs to firm up, not great hips either but nice rack and she's hot so she'll pass.

Is this weight policy something they agree to upon taking the job? If that's the case, the discussion ends right there. You can't agree to something and then complain later if/when you violate the condition.

Is this weight policy something they agree to upon taking the job? If that's the case, the discussion ends right there. You can't agree to something and then complain later if/when you violate the condition.

It is at the least common sense. You can't be Honey Boo Boo and be an NFL cheerleader.

You can't be a 5'1" 100 lbs. man and work as a bouncer.

You can't drive a city bus if you are a midget.

You can't be a Walmart greeter if you weight 250 lbs.

You can't be a horse jockey if you are over 5'5".

You can't be a politician if you're honest.

You can't be a surgeon if you have a missing hand.

You can't be a farmer without having rugged good looks, a firm muscular body, and a beautifully distinguished beard.

It says she was around 124-125, but was supposed to be 120-121

Yeah, those 4-5 extra pounds really turn hurt morbidly obese :rolleyes:

What a messed up country, all you ever here is about how young girls are having body issue problems and getting into eating disorders, then you wonder why they have these issues when they have to worry about a couple of pounds making them "too fat"

It says she was around 124-125, but was supposed to be 120-121

Yeah, those 4-5 extra pounds really turn hurt morbidly obese :rolleyes:

What a messed up country, all you ever here is about how young girls are having body issue problems and getting into eating disorders, then you wonder why they have these issues when they have to worry about a couple of pounds making them "too fat"

It's also a messed up country when people swallow as fact every accusation made by any publicity-seeking person without understanding what's really going on.

Edited by KD in CT

It's also a messed up country when people swallow as fact every accusion made by any publicity-seeking person without understanding what's really going on.

It is even more of a messed up country where the woman does not simply say "ok, 4-5 lbs. that's nothing, diets a little watching what she eats, and works out a little harder." It is not like it is a bad thing to be in shape.

I had no idea it was 4-5 lbs. I do not want to subscribe to read the article.

Actually, I can read it on the laptop without subscribing. She does look a little thick in the midsection. She is pretty as can, be though. I'd not kick her out of bed for stealing the covers.

However, 28 other women are not going. I imagine some of them have just as much cause for not going as she does. Maybe some cannot dance as well as the others, maybe they have too many blondes already, maybe they had to pick a few minorities over a few white women. (It does amaze me how I have only seen, at max, 4 or 5 black women on the Bills roster, while teams like Charlotte have at least 5, Phili has even more...I guess it's the city being reflected and the diversity...sure?!).