Jamarcus Russell Making a Comeback

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, it's hard to get a fast 40 time when you're running with a cup of purple drank and trying not to spill it...

he actually chugs it when the start whistle blows and then takes off. its actually impressive and numbers dont tell the whole story - that much we know.

also noticed his weight has not been a topic of discussion the last couple of updates we got. id imagine if it was coming off quick they be advertising he was down another 10 lbs.

He'll be the next Jamarcus Russell.

Oh wait...

Why can't he be the next Tim Couch, Ryan Leaf, or Danny Wuerffel? Just because hes black he can only be compared to Vick or Jamarcus Russel?!?! Racist.

I think hes got a real chance at a comeback. In his third year it seemed like the game was really starting to slow down for him, and he looked really relaxed in the pocket, like he didn't have a care in the world. Out of curiosity, whats this purple drink that everyone keeps talking about? New powerade?

Edited by Jauronimo

Why can't he be the next Tim Couch, Ryan Leaf, or Danny Wuerffel? Just because hes black he can only be compared to Vick or Jamarcus Russel?!?! Racist.

I think hes got a real chance at a comeback. In his third year it seemed like the game was really starting to slow down for him, and he looked really relaxed in the pocket, like he didn't have a care in the world. Out of curiosity, whats this purple drink that everyone keeps talking about? New powerade?

Codine syrup

Thats why the game looked slowed down to him, becasue it was

He was high?

and his stats his fnal year suggest he wasnt getting it

So you're still under the impression that the similarities between my word choice in my initial post and the known side effects of sizzurp were purely coincidental, and that a man of the world, such as myself, could be totally unaware of the ingredients in the tha drank, and also that I would make no attempt to satisfy my curiosity with the most basic of google searches?

• 1 month later...

How did you come up with the rake analogy? How about "Did he borrow Wilma Flintstone's cell phone to take that picture?" Hahahahaha

I think the way it goes is you just pick some obscure thing, like, "what did you take that pic with, a ham sandwhich?".

Wilma's phone would have worked as well.