Wes Welker's wife went in on Ray Ray on her Facebook

Hater

Anna Burns: "Proud of my husband and the Pats," "By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids, 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

Ok Sore Loser, typical Pats moves but people are say it was mean & harsh but other than the 4 wives did she say anything that isn't True

OJ Simpson was Acquitted of Murder & he couldn't get paid to clean toilets, Ray Lewis is treated like a God in the NFL

What do you guys think was she wrong

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think this could have gone in the other threads and have a feeling the mods will put it there....

As for what she said - not one bit of what she said was incorrect except for the role model part. He is a role model and a great one at that. He made mistake, learned from them, changed his life. I can hope my kids would learn from this example....

Ok Sore Loser, typical Pats moves but people are say it was mean & harsh but other than the 4 wives did she say anything that isn't True

OJ Simpson was Acquitted of Murder & he couldn't get paid to clean toilets, Ray Lewis is treated like a God in the NFL

What do you guys think was she wrong

She's just whining about here loser team.

Ray didn't kill anyone get over it.

Not a Brady or NE fan but she has a point. Lewis did find God and turned his life around after partaking in a murder (he made a plea deal), multiple wives and children (social sin) and being a over all jerk. I hope he in retirement he does good and atones for what he has done. God is his judge, not me.

Not a Brady or NE fan but she has a point. Lewis did find God and turned his life around after partaking in a murder (he made a plea deal), multiple wives and children (social sin) and being a over all jerk. I hope he in retirement he does good and atones for what he has done. God is his judge, not me.

Ok, every thread now the majority of people have this wrong.

Is it due to not really caring until you want to blast him for it? Or do you have your facts wrong on purpose?

Um, her point actually blows if we're talking Christianity, here, because she is out there judging him and his faith when it is a personal matter between him and God.

I find the whole business of public proselytizing in general to be an act, but one that helps some people live better lives, and that's fine. Nothing to do with football though.

Here is an excerpt from the Ray Lewis part of the murder trial. He was involved in thebrawl when 2 men died. His 2 friends, whom he testified against, were found not convicted. Thus he, in legal terms, was a part of a murder.

http://www.artclu.com/crew/bfoley/lawscope/index.cfm?L1=news&story=10&pg=1

Lewis testified that he entered a guilty plea to a charge of obstructing justice. He admitted he lied to police and made a false statement in the hours after the fatal fight. Defense lawyers for his former co-defendants got the judge to instruct the jury that they could infer nothing against them from Lewis' guilty plea.

Lewis described a brawl with punches being thrown everywhere. He said he didn't want to get invoved because it would jeopardize his NFL career. "I tried to stop this fight", he said.

Lewis said at a hotel afterwards he asked Sweeting what happened. Lewis demonstrated how Sweeting allegedly held a knife with its blade protruding from his fist and said, "Everytime they hit me, I hit them".

Lewis testified that he noticed Oakley was injured, his "head was busted". According to Lewis when he asked Oakley what happened, Oakley said,"Nothing. I was just beating him." Lewis replied, "You was all trippin'".

Here is an excerpt from the Ray Lewis part of the murder trial. He was involved in thebrawl when 2 men died. His 2 friends, whom he testified against, were found not convicted. Thus he, in legal terms, was a part of a murder.

http://www.artclu.co...s&story=10&pg=1

Lewis testified that he entered a guilty plea to a charge of obstructing justice. He admitted he lied to police and made a false statement in the hours after the fatal fight. Defense lawyers for his former co-defendants got the judge to instruct the jury that they could infer nothing against them from Lewis' guilty plea.

Lewis described a brawl with punches being thrown everywhere. He said he didn't want to get invoved because it would jeopardize his NFL career. "I tried to stop this fight", he said.

Lewis said at a hotel afterwards he asked Sweeting what happened. Lewis demonstrated how Sweeting allegedly held a knife with its blade protruding from his fist and said, "Everytime they hit me, I hit them".

Lewis testified that he noticed Oakley was injured, his "head was busted". According to Lewis when he asked Oakley what happened, Oakley said,"Nothing. I was just beating him." Lewis replied, "You was all trippin'".

LOL, you cant even read your own posts correctly.