Benard Pollard

djp14150

Bernard Pollard? Again? Really? The Ravens safety has been a New England nemesis ever since he sacked Brady and knocked him out for the season with a knee injury in Week 1 of 2008. Pollard was in on the play that knocked receiver Wes Welker out for the playoffs in December 2009 as well, and on Sunday, he was back at it, doing more damage to the Patriots.His hit on running back Stevan Ridley caused the fourth-quarter fumble that basically ended New England's comeback dreams, and served to remind the Patriots once again that he's bad news, no matter who he plays for.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good as Pollard is, I don't want a Super Bowl that is predetermined by intentional injury. The game is going to be one tough battle, but I'd like good football play to determine the outcome.

Intentional? Where are you getting intentional related to Pollard? From what I've seen, he plays hard -- not dirty.

I would love to have the Bone Crusher on this team. Him and Suggs genuinely HATE the Patriots and love to inflict pain upon their players. Imagine having guys on our team that absolutely HATE the Patsies? Not our milquetoast bunch.

I would love to have the Bone Crusher on this team. Him and Suggs genuinely HATE the Patriots and love to inflict pain upon their players. Imagine having guys on our team that absolutely HATE the Patsies? Not our milquetoast bunch.

I dare you to say that to Nigel Bradham.

PTR

I love it. Pollard is my favorite player in the league for the punishment he inflicts on the Pats. That hit was turning point last night.

Wow!!! Your favorite player has nothing to do with skill set or your actual team. I have been a bills fan for 20 years, and while I don't like the Patriots, I do respect what they have done over the past 11 seasons. Being excited about guys getting injured is not even cool, and people who play or used to play football at any level don't do that. Instead of worrying about who hurts Patriot players, how bout you worry about who will make the Bills better. Bottom Line is that having their players get injured does nothing to help our team man.

Wow!!! Your favorite player has nothing to do with skill set or your actual team. I have been a bills fan for 20 years, and while I don't like the Patriots, I do respect what they have done over the past 11 seasons. Being excited about guys getting injured is not even cool, and people who play or used to play football at any level don't do that. Instead of worrying about who hurts Patriot players, how bout you worry about who will make the Bills better. Bottom Line is that having their players get injured does nothing to help our team man.

I hope Tom Brady's plane crashes on his way to his next vacation.