What to do with a teacher who is afraid of kids?

Beerball

She is afraid of young children. Teaching high school is fine, they aren't young enough where her fear kicks in.

What is the cutoff age? "Young children" implies elementary school kids, maybe even middle school. Certainly not Jr. High School.

That is terribly insensitive of you. Its the career path she chose. We need more regulations on kids...look what they are doing to this poor teacher!

How bout this.....IF YOU CAN'T STAND BEING AROUND CHILDREN, OF ANY AGE...DON'T BE A F#%KING TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not really understanding the bashing of the teacher going on here. Sure, it may be an off the wall fear (no pun intended), but she does have a point with the ADA. I don't see how the teacher is at fault here.

Because this board, like most modern idiot parents, typically hates teachers. Cant win if youre a pedophile and cant win if youre a pedophobe, I guess.

I'm not really understanding the bashing of the teacher going on here. Sure, it may be an off the wall fear (no pun intended), but she does have a point with the ADA. I don't see how the teacher is at fault here.

I can't wait to get your thoughts on next week's article about the car salesman suing the dealership because he is afraid of drivers.

I can't wait to get your thoughts on next week's article about the car salesman suing the dealership because he is afraid of drivers.

The real equivalent would be: a car salesman afraid of red cars, and his boss has an issue with him, so they force him to sell only red cars.

The real equivalent would be: a car salesman afraid of red cars, and his boss has an issue with him, so they force him to sell only red cars.

A more accurate equivalent would be that car dealer being afraid of customers under 21

And his boss transferring him to a dealership that only sells to new drivers.

I hate dealing with car sales people. To the point that I may have the record for quickest sale because I hate dealing with them so much. I did see an ad for this dealership last night with their "no salesmen zone". That's the type of dealer I'd like.