Congrats to Fitz and his Wife

BRAWNDO

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha. Only on a Bills message board can a Harvard grad, who reached the top 1% of his profession be made fun of. Congrats Fitz and Mrs. Fitz. Wish you well.

Fitz seems like a great guy, is obviously intelligent, and from what I have read his wife is the same. I would love to have a beer with him and shoot the poop but he is by all means a below average QB.

Congrats to Ryan Fitzpatrick and his wife Liza on the birth of their new baby girl.

David Nelson@DavidNelson86

Congrats to the Fitzpatrick family on the birth of their new baby girl!

Expand

Can probably already throw the football farther then her dad can.

When changing diapers, I hope he doesn't overthrow the diaper basket, could make a mess.

He doesn't over throw too many things, they are normally well underthrown. So with that said, I hope his wife or none of his kids are in between him and the diaper basket.

According to my calculations, the baby was conceived in April. This will trigger an important yet little-known escape clause that prohibits Fitz from having sex in the off season, when he should have been deep into his playbook instead of his wife.

This means we can release him with no cap hit and move on. Nix is a genius. I KNEW somewhere behind that dumb southern exterior there wasn't just another country hick who signed a QB at the absolute peak of his modest hot streak.

Why that would be like buying a stock after all the positive earnings were out for a few days.

This is why the Bills suck, some of our players have to much time at home with the wife. :thumbdown:

From a purely football perspective, let's hope that Fitz doesn't help with child-raising duties around the house - - it will hurt his on the field performance:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/140143-the-hidden-reason-for-the-lost-decade/page__hl__%2Bhidden+%2Breason