Greg Jennings is a free agent after the game

No

My only hesitation is if we have a rookie qb, I'm ok with a little foolish spending to insure that he has the weapons to make a transition as smooth as possible.

I'd never target Jennings, but if we miss out on other WRs, signing him to a short deal and drafting qb, LB 1, 2 wouldn't ruin my offseason either.

Is GB not expected to re-sign him?

Major money issues

An actual no to driver. There's a reason you forgot him til they showed him at the end.

Targeting Driver would be like targeting Andre Reed in 2001. Jennings will be expensive as heck and I'm under the impression if he wanted to continue playing in a cold weather city at an affordable price he'd stay in Green Bay.

My only hesitation is if we have a rookie qb, I'm ok with a little foolish spending to insure that he has the weapons to make a transition as smooth as possible.

I'd never target Jennings, but if we miss out on other WRs, signing him to a short deal and drafting qb, LB 1, 2 wouldn't ruin my offseason either.

Major money issues

An actual no to driver. There's a reason you forgot him til they showed him at the end.

Surprised GB has cap issues. I don't pay much attention to them being in the NFC, but they seem like a tight ship.

Surprised GB has cap issues. I don't pay much attention to them being in the NFC, but they seem like a tight ship.

It's not 'cap' issues. It's money issues. Jennings is likely going to be looking to be the highest paid receiver in the league.

With A LOT of talented players. Each costs money. Especially a qb.

And with rings, price tags go up for all of them.

Edited by NoSaint