David Lee to be Jets QB Coach? (now official)

ChasBB

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Daily News believes Rex Ryan is going after fired Bills' QB coach David Lee -- http://www.ganggreennation.com/2013/1/12/3869758/new-york-jets-rumors-jets-looking-at-david-lee-for-quarterbacks-coach

Fitz seemed like a better QB under Cortez than he did under Lee. I guess Rex still thinks something can be done to fix Sanchez. He could even be bringing him in more for the Wildcat than QB mechanics. Not sure.

Why does this hiring mean Rex thinks something can be done to fix Sanchez?

Why does this hiring mean Rex thinks something can be done to fix Sanchez?

It's an assumption on my part. Since Buffalo brought David Lee in for the said purpose of fixing Fitz's mechanics and since he had also worked in the past with Eli Manning on his mechanics, it didn't seem like such a leap to assume that perhaps Rex wants to bring in Lee to work on Sanchez's mechanics. Lee is considered to be an expert in QB mechanics.

Both Lee and Sparano suck moose balls and neither will EVER be a good coach again in this league. People need to get over the stupid Wildcat fad and just come to the realization that its a joke. Lee sucked. Fat Tony sucked. What more evidence do we need that it's over? The rest of the league caught on to it an only stupid idiot coaches think there's still something to it. You either have RG3, Cam Newton or Colin Kaepernick or you have a QB that is pass first. It's that simple.

After that rant, why do I feel like the guy in Office Space flipping out in his meeting with the Bob's?

Both Lee and Sparano suck moose balls and neither will EVER be a good coach again in this league. People need to get over the stupid Wildcat fad and just come to the realization that its a joke. Lee sucked. Fat Tony sucked. What more evidence do we need that it's over? The rest of the league caught on to it an only stupid idiot coaches think there's still something to it. You either have RG3, Cam Newton or Colin Kaepernick or you have a QB that is pass first. It's that simple.

Good post. Another horrible coaching hire by Buddy Nix. Whatever Fitz had left after 2011 was erased by this guy's work.

The Daily News believes Rex Ryan is going after fired Bills' QB coach David Lee -- http://www.ganggreen...rterbacks-coach

Fitz seemed like a better QB under Cortez than he did under Lee. I guess Rex still thinks something can be done to fix Sanchez. He could even be bringing him in more for the Wildcat than QB mechanics. Not sure.

TEBOW!!