Best Sabres video I've seen to date.

stevestojan

I joined the Sabres board a while back to ask them about a video I remember years ago. Maybe someone here can help me since I never asked them. Things got busy and I just neverade a post over there.

Anyway, I'm looking for a video that was out right after we win the presidents trophy I think. Was the year someone put "Welcome to Pominville" sign on the Welcome to Buffalo sign.

It was the Goo Goo Dolls song they came out with for our entrances but it was t the regular video. At the end it had a really cool clip of the arena outside where everyone crowded the streets outside for the games.

One of the best videos I EVER saw. I miss it and want to watch it again. If someone happens to have it somewhere I would be truly greatful.

At the time when I used to YouTube it i think it was called "Buffalo Sports" and then maybe changes to 06-07 Buffalo Sabres. Something like that.

Any help would be great. Thanks again.

I joined the Sabres board a while back to ask them about a video I remember years ago. Maybe someone here can help me since I never asked them. Things got busy and I just neverade a post over there.

Anyway, I'm looking for a video that was out right after we win the presidents trophy I think. Was the year someone put "Welcome to Pominville" sign on the Welcome to Buffalo sign.

It was the Goo Goo Dolls song they came out with for our entrances but it was t the regular video. At the end it had a really cool clip of the arena outside where everyone crowded the streets outside for the games.

One of the best videos I EVER saw. I miss it and want to watch it again. If someone happens to have it somewhere I would be truly greatful.

At the time when I used to YouTube it i think it was called "Buffalo Sports" and then maybe changes to 06-07 Buffalo Sabres. Something like that.

Any help would be great. Thanks again.

It was probably the intro to the playoffs video they made.

You know what I really miss...?? The days when the ice and boards were not littered w/ads... All that clutter really makes the game look crappy.

Really?? That makes the game look crappy for you? I don't even notice them seeing I'm watching.........the game.

Really?? That makes the game look crappy for you? I don't even notice them seeing I'm watching.........the game.

Baseball... I can see in the outfield... I am not too keen on it behind home plate. Hockey, no on the boards... It clutters up the game. I posted the link w/the Gare goal... Such a great goal... Shame if he had to slide into the boards under a Mighty Taco ad... Just my personal preference for a clean, classic look.

Think about... That colored line (usually yellow) between the ice and the bottom of the boards is used to differentiate the two surfaces... Even better for TV... The ads for me really distract from the game, differentiate too much! Sometimes the puck or action gets lost in the clutter...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

lol. 0 for 2. Same concept. But the video had pics and panning of the crowd IN IT. It also had some really cool pics and clips of Buffalo, the fans, the people, the Bills, Sabres, a cool pic of "Welcome to Pominville" sign, another pic from across the ice at a blue line face off where someone in the front row of the other side had a sign up that something along the lines of Ovechkin wouldn't be able to experience the playoffs because all the Sabres tix are sold out or something to that effect, with Ovechkin in the background.