Anyone think Russ will have us on hard knocks this season??

26TrapDraw

Amazing - I was just having the exact same thought. Strange, bro...

It would definitely be fun for Bills fans, that's for sure. Great show and I don't think it did any damage to the Dolphins. In fact it almost helped me hate them a little less.

I'd LOVE to see "behind the curtain" of this regime, that much is for sure! Of course maybe we give Marrone one year first - Hard Knocks in '14...

I would love that! I don't get all the hate every year about the idea of the Bills doing this. This team could use some exposure and bring some fun and swagger back along with some excitement. Honestly, this team needs that kind of distraction and exposure!

Get er' done Russ!!!!!!!

I would love that! I don't get all the hate every year about the idea of the Bills doing this. This team could use some exposure and bring some fun and swagger back along with some excitement. Honestly, this team needs that kind of distraction and exposure!

Get er' done Russ!!!!!!!

I just have the sneaking suspicion Russ will want the Pub. If it happens we will know the strength of the Power Brandon does have because if it happens it will be all him.

I don't think so. Didn't Buddy mention they were approached last season? It can be a fascinating show to watch, but I don't want the Bills anywhere near it, and I'd have to believe Russ, Doug, Doug and Buddy are on the same page.

Amazing - I was just having the exact same thought. Strange, bro...

It would definitely be fun for Bills fans, that's for sure. Great show and I don't think it did any damage to the Dolphins. In fact it almost helped me hate them a little less.

I'd LOVE to see "behind the curtain" of this regime, that much is for sure! Of course maybe we give Marrone one year first - Hard Knocks in '14...

I had thought of this last season with all that Brandon pulls, and thought maybe he creates his own type of "Behind the Bills Curtain" type of stuff on the website.

i've never seen the show so i could only offer that if it would show buffalo in a bad light then no way, if it would show buffalo as a good organization with a strong community and an attractive place for free agents to land, then sure.

They make every team / city look great. I don't think that would be an issue.

I think they actually made the chiefs and dolphins interesting somehow.