An example of Marrone play-calling with Syracuse last year.

Martimus

Did he actually call the plays at Syracuse? Just asking because he didn't in New Orleans when he was the OC and he said he wasn't going to be calling them here.

Dude, Where are you watching these games?! Appreciate the link, though. What language is that?

As long as it isn't Redneck, who cares?

Don't know if I like Nassib that much after watching this, maybe in the 2nd round. But I could see Alex Smith having some success running an offense like this.

Watching this one and the other one, he looks rather unorthodox but has decent mobility and arm strength. Decision making somewhat questionable.

I'd say this is more of a video of how Nassib commanded the offense against Northwestern. It's difficult to gauge what plays Marrone actually called and how much of his offensive philosophy he will carry over into the NFL. You see in this game a lot of screen options and spread option plays. I like the use of play action, but again, this is with a team with limited personnel. I think Marrone's offense is going to change to reflect the talent in the starting line up (or at least we'd hope so).

I think the only thing you can really gain from this video is Nassib's play if Marrone decides to influence the front office to go after him in the 2nd hopefully 3rd round. I said it in my last post that there is no QB talent worth spending a first or second round draft pick on in this draft period. There is much greater talent emerging in the next year or two and to waste an early pick on a massive project QB would be incredibly detrimental to the Bills future. Go after a game managing QB like Alex Smith in free agency and negotiations and use the draft picks on def, WR, and finally QB if the value pick is there. Nassib looks like he has great potential, but I just wish we could gauge his potential against more prominent D-1 teams.