TSW inside jokes

My personal favorite was the Retatta thread because of how it happened. One of the board's more milquetoast posters was getting piled on for some topic or another, and out of the blue someone questioned his intelligence based on a fritatta recipe he posted in what was, at the time, the Cookbook section of the board. Something about taking an hour to cook pasta. The thread would have died an early death had the poster not opted to defend his recipe instructions. But no. He kept coming back for more.

Of course, that was back when you could call someone here a retard (Fritatta + Retard = Retatta) without hurting everyone's feelings.

Still, I'm surprised no one mentioned T-bone The Team-Swapping Whore.

Actually the best part was the whole thing took place in the baseball thread. As I'm arguing cooking techniques with some freatard (freaking retard?) I finally realized where I was. It was like waking up after a three day drinking binge (known as the weekend around my place) and wonder where I was and how the hell did I get there. :wacko:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIght. It was pickle juice. A preferred option by the chef, but not a requirement for the final recipe.

Correct. I love a recipe where I can utilize my skills and add or omit ingredients. I prefer to omit the egg shells "ow hot! ow hot! ow hot!"

Being the subject of an inside joke can damage your self of steam.

From a Facebook thread regarding the hiring of Marrone:

Hopefully Bills fans can see Lovie Smith in bills color, but as our Defence of coordinator

God we've got some dumb !@#$ fans. :doh:

NJ Sue's Homework - She was taking college classes and made the mistake of asking for help/thoughts/opinions on her assignments and was teased needlessly and mercilessly. (I'm not a big fan of teasing people - but then again, I'm an adult)

It wasn't so much that she wanted help with her homework, because she had asked before then and people willingly gave it, but the fact that her assignment was "using Google to find current currency exchange rates".

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/8948-otis-there-a-site-do-to-calculate-exchange-rates/

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Tracy lee the illegal music and nj sue the thread about converting currency? Also, don't ever attempt to cook that aborto de retatta.

Actually, it was movies, not music. That thread was hilarious.

I wish we still had the "telephone pole" thread.

Also, Ed trying to figure out who the !@#$ Crayonz is.

Actually, it was movies, not music. That thread was hilarious.

I wish we still had the "telephone pole" thread.

Also, Ed trying to figure out who the !@#$ Crayonz is.

Which reminds me... Ed is a terrible human being

oh my god...comic gold...and to see some of the old names..especially thailog80 :cry:

gosh. I never remembered ThaiLog... because back in the day I always read it as thailog - more like thaylog. Even with my break from the wall where I barely posted and just read it, I had forgot how that worked out until 3 years ago when I realized who it was.