Jimmy Kimmel is a douche

major

I read the comments Jimmy Kimmel made about Jay Leno today in his most recent interview. Jimmy is simply trying to start something with Jay so that he can get some attention/viewership. It didn't work when Letterman tried it a few years back or when Conan tried. My favorites are Conan and Craig Fergeson; yet, the fact remains that Jay kicks all their butts in the ratings. Kimmel's fate will be no different. Until one of those men beat Leno in the ratings week in and week out they need to shut up. Once again, Jimmy is a douche.

Haven't read the article but kimmels always joking/never serious, not so sure if your taking it the wrong way but either way my list goes

1. Letterman 2. Kimmel 3. Conan 4. Jimmy Fallon 5. Leno

Leno sucks get em kimmel.

My God people...late night talk show hosts? their relevance wore out long ago

Disagree David letterman for president.....love the guy

Jay Leno is a douche.

Yup, but you have to admire him. Not many guys can backstab their way into the same job twice!

I don't watch any of them regularly but Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon seem like the only ones who are still funny. Leno has shifted to the older crowd so he's like Carson Lite now. Letterman stopped being funny sometime in the last century; back in the day he was hysterical but IMO he's painful to watch now.

I read the comments Jimmy Kimmel made about Jay Leno today in his most recent interview. Jimmy is simply trying to start something with Jay so that he can get some attention/viewership. It didn't work when Letterman tried it a few years back or when Conan tried. My favorites are Conan and Craig Fergeson; yet, the fact remains that Jay kicks all their butts in the ratings. Kimmel's fate will be no different. Until one of those men beat Leno in the ratings week in and week out they need to shut up. Once again, Jimmy is a douche.

You could not be more wrong. Jimmy has been bad mouthing Leno for a long time. Letterman has done it, too. It is because Leno is a piece of ****. A hack job, guy who cheated his way hiding in a closet to get the job, stole bits from anyone and everyone (3 from Howard Stern, and an intern from him, too...). Leno will not ask a question, cowtoes around the hard stuff, and won't even get his hands dirty for a good interview. If you want a good interview you watch Letterman. If you want a laugh, you watch Kimmel. If you want crap you watch Leno.

But, if you still don't believe me, look around the internet, Kimmel has said many many things that are not so nice about Leno. Maybe for some reason the media picked on something recently said...

In short, !@#$ Leno. He is a piece of crap.

edit: I mean, the guy still does stand up gigs and lives on that money. Doesn't even spend the money he draws from the show. He nickel and dimes anything he can despite being a likely billionaire.

Edited by jboyst62

You could not be more wrong. Jimmy has been bad mouthing Leno for a long time. Letterman has done it, too. It is because Leno is a piece of ****. A hack job, guy who cheated his way hiding in a closet to get the job, stole bits from anyone and everyone (3 from Howard Stern, and an intern from him, too...). Leno will not ask a question, cowtoes around the hard stuff, and won't even get his hands dirty for a good interview. If you want a good interview you watch Letterman. If you want a laugh, you watch Kimmel. If you want crap you watch Leno.

But, if you still don't believe me, look around the internet, Kimmel has said many many things that are not so nice about Leno. Maybe for some reason the media picked on something recently said...

In short, !@#$ Leno. He is a piece of crap.

edit: I mean, the guy still does stand up gigs and lives on that money. Doesn't even spend the money he draws from the show. He nickel and dimes anything he can despite being a likely billionaire.

Geez, are you and Kimmel gay lovers or what?

Yup, but you have to admire him. Not many guys can backstab their way into the same job twice!

I don't watch any of them regularly but Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon seem like the only ones who are still funny. Leno has shifted to the older crowd so he's like Carson Lite now. Letterman stopped being funny sometime in the last century; back in the day he was hysterical but IMO he's painful to watch now.

I used to be a big Letterman fan. His stuff was different and fresh(man under the seats,Brother Theadore and so on). But as time went on and he became more popular his show became just a promotion tool for boring celebrities like all the other talk shows. Then, I think it was in the early nineties, he began to show his liberal left wing bias and it's then I tuned out and haven't paid attention since. Besides that I've thought for a long time the genre is tired and played out. Lost it's relevance sometime last century as another poster pointed out.

Edited by Dante

Geez, are you and Kimmel gay lovers or what?

No. Unfortunately, Kimmel is F*cking Ben Afleck. (NSFW - language is bleeped but you get the idea...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwIyLHsk2h4

the best part are the cameo's. Brad Pitt, Joan Jett, .... I just googled the rest: Ben Affleck (obviously), Brad Pitt, Joan Jett, Robin Williams, Don Cheadle, Pete Wentz, Perry Farrell, Macy Gray, Joel Madden, Benji Madden, Harrison Ford, Lance Bass, Cameron Diaz, Huey Luis, Josh Groban, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Meatloaf, Dicky Barrett, Harrison Ford, Rebecca Romijn, Christina Applegate, and a gospel choir a la We Are The World style.

Edited by jboyst62

No. Unfortunately, Kimmel is F*cking Ben Afleck. (NSFW - language is bleeped but you get the idea...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwIyLHsk2h4

the best part are the cameo's. Brad Pitt, Joan Jett, .... I just googled the rest: Ben Affleck (obviously), Brad Pitt, Joan Jett, Robin Williams, Don Cheadle, Pete Wentz, Perry Farrell, Macy Gray, Joel Madden, Benji Madden, Harrison Ford, Lance Bass, Cameron Diaz, Huey Luis, Josh Groban, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Meatloaf, Dicky Barrett, Harrison Ford, Rebecca Romijn, Christina Applegate, and a gospel choir a la We Are The World style.

Yeah that's a winner.