Andy Reid to coach Chiefs

judman

I think food played into his decision.

He goes from Philly Steak's to BBQ.

Chances of Heart Attack just doubled.

If he would have went to SoCal he might have gotten some salads in him.

The People of Kansas City Clearly rigged the Pro bowl voting. It makes no sense for that team to have so many Pro Bowlers.

IF there was ever a guy who needed a year off to take care of business at home...I would say it was this guy. But, hey, it's not my life and he's free to move on as he chooses.

The guy came to work just a day after his son had committed suicide. While I respect his choice, I think he (Andy) needs help. You can't hide from your problems behind your work. The more he does it, he is going to get worse. Tony Dungy did the right thing and I think it was easier for him to move on in life. I hope Andy finds his groove too.

If food were the determining factor for Reid, he would have signed with us.

Duffs n' garbage plates every day.

Dude I love wings. I love Duffs, LaNova and Bob&John's La Hacienda in that order.

It may be blasphenmous but KC is greater for food.

However Jack Stack, Oklahoma Joe's & Arthur Bryant's > Chicken Wings,

Plus NY Strip Steak is like $5 a pound all the time in KC.

I've been to ArrowHead for a Bills game and everyone is there at 7am grilling. and its not Chicken Wings and Burgers. The majority of tailgates there have steaks, steaks steaks and more steaks plus BBQ thrown in.

There are not many NFL cities I'd put on top of Buffalo when it comes to food. KC is one of them.

For the record the Bills tailgate party is better but KC, GB and Buffalo are top 3 that I've been to in the NFL.

IF there was ever a guy who needed a year off to take care of business at home...I would say it was this guy. But, hey, it's not my life and he's free to move on as he chooses.

I agree 100%. You want to take a loan out from the First National Bank of Traumatic Events, that's fine, and that's what he did. When a son or daughter dies, you just don't take the weekend to grieve, show back up on Monday and proclaim you're fine.

You just have to repay it sooner or later like any debt. You can't avoid it by keeping busy.

I thought he was mentally checked out and looked mentally and emotionally exhausted this season and I don't see how that changes in KC.

I don't think his mind nor heart is in football despite whatever lies he'll tell you. He's just another man running away from his problems.

Edited by dpberr

Dude I love wings. I love Duffs, LaNova and Bob&John's La Hacienda in that order.

I've been to ArrowHead for a Bills game and everyone is there at 7am grilling. and its not Chicken Wings and Burgers. The majority of tailgates there have steaks, steaks steaks and more steaks plus BBQ thrown in.

There are not many NFL cities I'd put on top of Buffalo when it comes to food. KC is one of them.

For the record the Bills tailgate party is better but KC, GB and Buffalo are top 3 that I've been to in the NFL.

BBQ for lunch it is!!

What I find most interesting is that the talking heads on ESPN and NFL Network all seemed to agree that Reid's best fit was in Chicago, and they all expected him to end up there. He didn't even interview with the Bears, much less end up the coach.

I'm a rib eye kind of guy. How much are they going for in KC?

KC has alot of nice pieces in place but, similar to us, needs a QB. Their D is in a little better shape than ours. Also like us they play in a division with 1 dominant team who is an aging QB away from joining the pack.