Andy Reid to coach Chiefs

judman

I would have rather seen him go to AZ, where he could try to resurrect Kolb's career, which would then take them out of the running for a new QB.

Does Kolb's career really need "resurrecting" at this point? The guy just has to stay healthy I think. He lost his job to injury in 2011. Then he took over for Skelton and led the Cards to a 4-1 record until we injured him. He didn't play the rest of the year, and the Cards only won 1 more game.

I thought he was mentally checked out and looked mentally and emotionally exhausted this season and I don't see how that changes in KC.

I don't think his mind nor heart is in football despite whatever lies he'll tell you. He's just another man running away from his problems.

Huh - I wonder who died in Gailey's family? :flirt:

Dude I love wings. I love Duffs, LaNova and Bob&John's La Hacienda in that order.

It may be blasphenmous but KC is greater for food.

However Jack Stack, Oklahoma Joe's & Arthur Bryant's > Chicken Wings,

Plus NY Strip Steak is like $5 a pound all the time in KC.

I've been to ArrowHead for a Bills game and everyone is there at 7am grilling. and its not Chicken Wings and Burgers. The majority of tailgates there have steaks, steaks steaks and more steaks plus BBQ thrown in.

There are not many NFL cities I'd put on top of Buffalo when it comes to food. KC is one of them.

For the record the Bills tailgate party is better but KC, GB and Buffalo are top 3 that I've been to in the NFL.

Idk, I live in Kansas (and love steak) but I miss the food back home. I have to drive 12 hours (round trip) to Fort Worth to go to Buffalo Bros. if I want some pizza and wings.

I'm going to go out on an limb and suggest that Reid is probably in some sense relieved that his son has found ultimate peace. He doesn't have to worry about him anymore.

Even so, I don't see much success for the folks in KC. From Romeo to Andy is tough news. Reid will retire within 3 years.

I would have rather seen him go to AZ, where he could try to resurrect Kolb's career, which would then take them out of the running for a new QB.

A lot of people thought Reid to Arizona because of Kolb was a natural fit. My belief is that he knows and coached Kevin Kolb and had little desire to resurrect that partnership.

Other things aside, Reid to KC makes sense in that they have their pick of QBs, and the roster already has 5 current Pro Bowlers and 2 current Pro Bowl alternates.

Does this mean the Cards take Horton?

And if that is the case, do Russ and Buddy want Wiz without Horton?

I also didn't see how Whiz and Horton would remain on the same staff. Grimm will follow Whiz but Horton is ready to be his own man.