Andy Levitre tweets some side boob

ACor58

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive heard that its against nfl rules to date cheerleaders from your own team. or maybe its just most teams own house rule, im not sure. but i would think teams really wouldnt want that bc of all the problems it would cause with the morale of the cheerleading squad when the guys inevitably dump and/or cheat on them. so andy may really be in some trouble with the club or nfl

i think its a bit of professional courtesy that you arent supposed to fraternize with them, but as far as rules go... i think it ranks just below tampering with free agents and above injury reports with regards to enforcement.

ie if they get serious maybe he will see fines in the order of those received for mismatching socks.

Edited by NoSaint

Then by that standard David Nelson could not play for the Cowboys.

my understand is that one of them would have to leave which would obviously be the cheerleader quitting. i think i recall exactly that happening once or something, maybe someone else can remember

i think its a bit of professional courtesy that you arent supposed to fraternize with them, but as far as rules go... i think it ranks just below tampering with free agents and above injury reports with regards to enforcement.

maybe it depends on the club but im pretty liberal in that regard and i would still strictly prohibit it on my team. seems like it cant help but poison the cheerleading squad if you allow it

my understand is that one of them would have to leave which would obviously be the cheerleader quitting. i think i recall exactly that happening once or something, maybe someone else can remember

maybe it depends on the club but im pretty liberal in that regard and i would still strictly prohibit it on my team. seems like it cant help but poison the cheerleading squad if you allow it

you are right - its a rule for the cheerleading squad, not the players.... but even as such, its not really strictly enforced most places unless theres some sort of drama.

it could also hamper the performance of the player(s) on the field. imagine the girls are shooting bullets from their eyes at some player they feel screwed one of them over. nobody else would notice it, but the people involved would know. anybody can have girl problems but if they are RIGHT THERE in your work environment youre going to have a much tougher time dealing with it. it could definitely hinder the guys concentration. at the nfl level how much distraction you think it takes to make a difference, like 1%

no way, i just wouldnt allow that on my club if i was in charge. im pretty sure most of the clubs would agree. and its not like they dont have that standard in other industries. its a reasonable and sound restriction in some environments and id surely count professional sports as one of those

its not really strictly enforced most places unless theres some sort of drama.

well maybe but id say a nationally broadcast sideboob counts as drama

well maybe but id say a nationally broadcast sideboob counts as drama

ive known a handful of cheerleaders from a few teams in my day... and it could get her scolded (or worse) if shes an active cheerleader with the bills - no doubt. it could be glossed over as no big deal too. depends on the squad and dynamic present. dont doubt that hitching up with a star FA might get her a free pass either though. its a world where the rules can be a bit... flexible.... at times.

andy would at most get a "c'mon man" from buddy as a player, unless he had a history, then he could get a small fine for some sort of conduct unbecoming if the team wanted.

ive known a handful of cheerleaders from a few teams in my day... and it could get her scolded (or worse) if shes an active cheerleader with the bills - no doubt. it could be glossed over as no big deal too. depends on the squad and dynamic present. dont doubt that hitching up with a star FA might get her a free pass either though. its a world where the rules can be a bit... flexible.... at times.

andy would at most get a "c'mon man" from buddy as a player, unless he had a history, then he could get a small fine for some sort of conduct unbecoming if the team wanted.

Or maybe he'd get a "c'mon man, you want to stay in Buffalo, right?" Edited by Matt in KC

"Found an extra one of these laying around my apartment", I hope he is talking about the jersey. Or maybe I hope he isn't giving it away because he doesn't think he'll need it anymore. Damn! I am conflicted now. In anycase :worthy::beer: to side boob.

Levitre is right. The verb "to lay" always requires a direct object. OR two.